J JOSEPH IMPROVEMENTS

Angie's List since July 2010

All Pro Select Painting LLC

Owner/operator, Interior and Exterior, Expert anaysis of previous coatings, No money down. Nobody has a better reputation in the Greater Dayton Area for over 25 years. Give your home or business it's first great Paint Job. Call me, Kenny Stammen, any time and I'll personally meet with you. It's hard to find great, conscientious workers and that's why my son, Luke and I do all the work. We clean everything first, make repairs inside and out, use products that last and clean again. Nobody is more thorough, we do it all and you pay us when you're satisfied. Proof of insurance and letters of recommendation always provided with estimate. Painting is not all we can do, Painting is what I love to do! Call now!

12/06/2012

Arrived on time with all equipment to do job. I was able to purchase the paint at a discount from a big box store on a program they are a member of. Made sure I was satisfied with the work before leaving. Told me to call if I noticed anything that needed attention after they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted living room and hall including all trim and ceiling.

CATEGORY interior painters

12/06/2012

Did quality work. Cleaned up area and came back second day to apply more spackle for a finished look.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed tile backsplash and replaced wallboard in kitchen.

CATEGORY remodeling