Geek Squad Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 16 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Bullish Technology

Bullish Technology is a veteran owned company that offers IT support for small businesses and homeowners in the Greater Dayton and Northern Cincinnati area.

D

09/06/2017

Before he even opened the tv the repairman stated it was likely unrepairable. He was right. They should have told me that on the phone based on the info I provided and saved me $100. Unscrupulous business practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Television repair.

CATEGORY tv repair

D

06/15/2017

Despite the second machine being under warranty and being nearly new, they charge $80 for data recovery. For the other machine, they gave me false information about the software requirements; I purchased software, immediately discovered I did not need it, but then was told I could not return it because they don't allow software returns. In-store techs are fine, but corporate policies are sleazy. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two computers purchased there died, one after 2 years, one after 5 months. I needed to recover some data from each machine, buy new machines, and new software.

CATEGORY computer repair

07/29/2016

I pay $120 a month for my new upgraded phone. Best buy had tried to change my new contract, so I contacted Verizon. They straightened everything out! I had problems after that. The next day I went in, they gave me everything that I wanted for. They even gave me some credits as well for my negative experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Best Buy to upgrade my phone.

CATEGORY cell phone service,phone sales

02/11/2016

The person that brought the TV was Anthony Parker. Kudos to him. He installed it so that it worked just the way we wanted. It can be used with or without the additional speakers we have. And he took his time to explain everything to us. We are not technologically "savy" but he explained everything to us so that we understand. He and his helper were very professional about the whole experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered and installed a new TV. Also installed it with additional speakers we already had.

CATEGORY home theater design,tv repair,tv sales

09/10/2015

They arrived exactly on time, in 2 really nice Geek Squad vehicles. A VW "bug" and a van. They came in and immediately put floor-protectors on their feet. They looked at what I had and moved the old big-screen T.V. Every time they had to go out for something, they removed the protectors on their feet and when they came back in, they put them back on. They brought in the new T.V. and almost couldn'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered, installed and set-up a new big-screen T.V. Then they hauled away the old big-screen T.V.

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer, appliance & TV repair.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa