Faith Built

Fence Installment

Fence Installment

fencing2020
Fence installation

At Faith Built, our name says it all. We are a company built on faith. We know that every gift and blessing comes from the Lord. We take those gifts and talents he has given us and use them to be a blessing to others. Our ultimate goal is to be a blessing to everyone involved. We strive to one day fully fund mission trips and outreaches. We provide a large variety of services from small remodeling to new construction, and are members of the BBB. Blessing people in Dayton and surrounding areas. With over 20 years experience, call us today and see how we can be a blessing to you!...
Fence - Image

Fence

fencing

2020
Driveway - Image

Driveway

garage building

2020

home remodeling (10)home remodeling (6)interior painting (4)closet design (4)lawn & landscaping (3)drywall repair (3)hauling (2)fencing (2)countertop installation (2)tile installation (2)basement remodeling (1)sunroom and patio (1)

12/22/2020

They canceled the initial appointment, but came a week later to give me an estimate. They then told me that they wanted the butcher block cut to size before they'd start work. They said that they'd also prefer that I make the cutout for the sink. To top it off, I never heard from them again - no estimate, no nothing - leaving me with little "faith" that they were actually professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install butcher block kitchen countertop

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for letting us know how you felt your appointment went and I do apologize for a possible misunderstanding in regards to your project. I was reaching out to you in hopes of clarifying what was discussed at your appointment. As explained during our meeting, at Faith Built we do install countertops, however we do not provide services to cut countertops or butche...

08/10/2020

Great job! Very professional and work was done on time and to our satisfaction. Would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a back deck

CATEGORY decks,architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and are ecstatic that you were satisfied with our services! Hoping that you are enjoying your completed project. Please don’t hesitate to reach out again for any of your future needs! God Bless, the FAITH BUILT team!

07/17/2020

Faith Built did an amazing job on my roof, from start to finish in 2 days. Supplies dropped off day 1, day 2, off with old and on with the new. Same day dumpster pickup! Most definitely will call on them again. Most importantly, Rob, he is straight up forward and honest! I respect that. He stayed in contact with me, to let me know how things were going on his end and when I was ready to get my roo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

06/27/2020

Very professional and price was within normal range for this service.Will hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling room

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

06/27/2020

Working with Rob was great. Faith Built did an excellent job on our siding. Will definitely work with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Photo for Faith Built - Faith Built, Dayton, OH - 38677491

05/22/2020

Wonderful! They did great work and were very nice and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sunroom

CATEGORY remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

05/18/2020

Very professional! The quality of work is excellent. They took the time to make sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted in our fence. They completed the project in a very timely matter. I would definitely refer them to anyone and would have no problem hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
decorative fence

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

01/22/2020

The crew from Faith Build was punctual and did fantastic work on our home. They listened to our specific request and communicated with us every step of the process. Would recommend their quality work and attention to detail to those in need!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY closet systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

01/18/2020

Faith built came to my home and removed 12 stumps in my back yard. The crew also removed bushes and weeds about 4 feet tall. Faith built was there on time and within a timely manner the job was complete! I would hire them again in a heart beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

01/14/2020

Everything went great! I reached out to Faith Built and Rob, the owner, met me within the half hour to give me a quote. We were in a time crunch to get the work completed and Rob made it happen! They were thorough and very polite. The cost was exactly what was quoted and a very fair price. We will definitely be using Faith a Built again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom sink/vanity installation and toilet seal replacement

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

Remodeling, new construction, landscaping, tree removal, painting interior and exterior, decks, fences, commercial and residential, lawn care and architects to design

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check