East Company

B 15 Reviews

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2010

1240 Stanley Ave

Dayton, OH 45404

The East Company is a construction contractor firm, located in Dayton, Ohio. We provide many construction services across the Miami Valley region for residential and light commercial entities. Some of the services available with the East Company are, home remodeling, home additions, masonry work … including brick work, custom design and more! East Company is also capable of kitchen remodeling, custom cabinets and installation, bathroom remodeling, home repairs, including plumbing and electrical issues. Another great Our clients can rest assured, that we will provide only a high quality service, as we are licensed, bonded and insured and only employ experienced, professional personnel....

roofing (6)home remodeling (3)concrete repair (2)door installation (1)siding companies (1)home remodeling (1)masonry (1)concrete driveways (1)foundation repair (2)stamped concrete (1)plumbers (1)

05/05/2020

Jade and his crew from the East Company were fantastic! They put new siding on my house and garage in only a matter of days! It looks like a brand new house now! Jade even went out of his way to help me with things that had nothing to do with what I hired him for! I will definitely keep him in my contact list for future projects. Very highly recommended!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

02/29/2020

The East Company was a pleasure to work with. Jade gave us a line-by-line accounting of what work would be done, and what it would cost, including areas where we could save money by buying some parts on our own. The workers were excellent, and we are VERY pleased with the end product. I would highly recommend using the East Company for another remodeling project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bathroom remodel including a tile shower, laminate hardwood flooring, and painting (same for the master closet). Master bedroom painting, carpet removal, updating trim.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

12/07/2019

I worked with Jade and he was very easy to work with. I checked with several companies and they were the lowest price around and they guarantee there work. We are actually talking to them about possibly putting in a dishwasher electrical and all. I really like Jade he is nice and very straight forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

Thank You for the excellent review. It was my pleasure working with you and your husband. We at East Company look forward to hopefully working with you in the future.

10/16/2019

It was excellent. They had a good price. They delivered what they said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof repair. They did the siding and painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

10/16/2019

It's always been good with Bob. He's doing my work for a long time. I find him fair for his prices and I find him very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them all the time when I had a leak issues. I used them to put in a shower door, I use them this year to put in new patio door.

CATEGORY plumbing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

10/07/2019

It was GREAT. Jay gave us a fair estimate (it must have been fair because the insurance company didn't balk!); the job got started within just a few days of signing the contract; the workers arrived early, worked hard for two days, and got it all done. We were so happy that we've asked East Co. to quote us on a couple of other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof after the tornado

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thank you for the great review. it was our pleasure working for you!

06/01/2014

I had wind damage to a composition shingle roof.  Bob Bowman assessed the roof as not past it's useful life, estimated the repair and completed it promptly. East Company had replaced a small flat dormer roof very satisfactorily for me in the past, which is why I called them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired roof shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

06/25/2013

The experience was fine, the problem was with the city. I wanted to put a driveway or an addition to the driveway to park the travel trailer on and we were all set to go ahead and start and I talked to the city and asked them point blank about parking a travel trailer in front of the house and they didn't like that, it was too big so it kind of stopped the whole project. We were all ready to go an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had used East Company.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2013

11/19/2012

Very easy to reach by phone, came out to give an estimate within days of call. Friendly well- informed staff all- around. Let me weigh my options. Some delay in getting job started, mainly due to local weather conditions. Job and cleanup done in one day. Very satisfied with results. Will use this company again if the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete front porch and steps were cracked and crumbling, especially in areas of previously attempted repair work. The porch landing, steps and nearby sidewalk were filled in and resurfaced with new masonry product.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2012

07/30/2012

East Company came out and repaired it, and said if it leaked again to call and they would come out and re-do it.  When it rained, we called several times and Bob Bowman kept telling us it was on his list of things to do.  It is now 7/30/12 and the roof is still leaking.  Admittedly, we stopped calling after several calls and being told we were on the list.  We are now out $110.00 and our roof stil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat rubber roof leaking into ceiling of room in house and wetting insulation and ceiling tiles, and dripping onto floor and rug.

CATEGORY roofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2011

Full service remodeling company.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa