EAGLE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LLC

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 3 Reviews

ADDITIONAL PH#: (937) 845-9218 & (937) 422-9357. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: LOOPERINVESTMENTS@YAHOO.COM. DBA: EAGLE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE....

Detail Landscaping and Lawn Care LLC

Family/veteran Owned business offering the following services: - Mow/ Trim/ Edge - Landscaping - Spring and Fall Clean up - Snow removal - Ice Management - Pressure Washing

D

07/03/2010

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have no idea when the man was here. It has been a few months - I threw away the information I had written down when he was here so the date eludes me. I do know they he was here for over half an hour going over everything I needed to have done and said I would have an estimate within a day or two. I never heard from him again. He was very professional when he was here and quite frankly, I was impressed with his demeanor and was looking forward to getting everything done.

CATEGORY handyman service

C

04/26/2010

Angel scheduled for someone (I think it was the boss) to go out the next day and get an estimate. It was the weekend and by Tuesday, I had a brief, but professional estimate. The price seemed fair and I was about to commit to them but an unfortunate incident, namely someone else having the job done without my authorization prevented me from having Eagle do the work. I explained what happened to An...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Eagle to get a quote on junk removal from a property that I own in Ohio. I initially spoke with Angel, who was both very friendly and professional.

CATEGORY handyman service,hauling services

10/26/2008

Scott came in and I showed him the three things I wanted done. He got right to work and was efficient with each job. I was extremely impressed with his quality of work and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott did multiple jobs around the house including installing ceiling bike pulleys, installing a ceiling light and attaching a drop down table to the wall.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,lighting

COMPLETE REHAB OF SINGLE & MULTI-UNIT BUILDINGS, RENTAL TURN-OVERS & MAINTENANCE, TRASH-OUT & DEBRIS HAULING, WINTERIZATION & DE-WINTERIZATION, LOCK CHANGES & SECURING, COMPLETE LAWN SERVICE & TREE TRIMMING, ROOF REPLACEMENT & REPAIR, WINDOW & DOOR REPLACEMENT, HVAC & PLUMBING, DRYWALL & PAINTING & FLOOR COVERINGS.