CertaPro Painters® of Dayton

A 142 Reviews

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since July 2006

4419 Linden Ave

Dayton, OH 45432

Finding the right team to paint your home can feel overwhelming, but with CertaPro Painters of Dayton, OH you’ll have peace of mind. We are experts that treat your home with the care it deserves. We are a full service painting company completing interior and exterior painting projects, deck and fence staining, wallpaper removal and cabinet refinishing. Please contact us today to schedule your FREE Painting Estimate! 937.259.1111 or dayton@certapro.com...

house painting (106)interior painting (52)pressure washing (10)woodworking (5)drywall repair (5)wallpaper removal (4)stucco repair (2)interior design (1)concrete repair (1)
C

11/25/2020

Never returned my request for a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

10/30/2020

They were excellent, I was very pleased with their work. They were very professional. They also did painting for my son, and they went above and beyond my expectation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've painted the inside and the outside of my house, family room, kitchen and 3 bathrooms and the hallway.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

09/21/2020

This is a very efficient company. I got three estimates and the estimate from CertaPro was the best competitive and comprehensive estimate. Justin came around and gave me a written and detailed estimate in 45 minutes. I received a copy via my e-mail the same day. The office scheduled the job, Oscar from the production team and his crew came around and finished the job in 3 days. I have a red brick...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint of all wood trim/fascia

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/15/2020

Unfotunately, our experience with CertaPro was not at all a positive one. The painters did not prep the exterior surfaces, they only sprayed paint on which lead to paint sprayed on our mailbox, ourdoor lights, and patio table because they did not take the time to hand paint those areas. They did not treat or prep the damaged wood before painting. They did not clean or prep shutters, rather they pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

07/23/2020

Fantastic. From start to finish in was impressed with the high level of professionalism. Great job CertaPro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Exterior paint job

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you!
D

07/20/2020

The guys painting did a good job but said that they couldn't do anything about the woodpecker holes. They said that the office would call and let me know a solution. They never called, in hindsight I should not have paid them. I emailed and was told it would be another $600.00 to finish the job. I wanted it done so I agreed. They set up two appointments and no one ever showed up. After 10 emails a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House was painted on outside. We had many woodpecker holes that were to be repaired and painted over. The old holes were not fixed and look no better now than before the job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

I'm sorry for your experience. After digging in with my team to understand what has caused the delays, I understand our team has been working to resolve your woodpecker issues for some time now. Getting our availability and yours to mesh has caused part of the delay. My understanding is that one of our carpenters and our production associate Jake are on site and getting these items addressed for y...

07/10/2020

Great. The painter was friendly, professional, courteous, and worked hard. Our 50 year-old house looks almost new again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of exterior trim - shutters, doors, and other stuff.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the fresh coat of paint on your home. Thank you for the kind remarks, I have shared them with the painter.
D

07/09/2020

I don't want to be angry today, but I keep finding messed up paint spots all over my trim, hardwood floor, on my blinds, and carpet from the CertaPro painters. They were supposed prep first which meant filling nail holes, removing old cracked paint, filling any area that needed some TLC before painting. My quote included prepping and I paid a lot for this terrible work. I should have just painted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of the interior walls and base boards and one exterior door.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

As we discussed on the phone, I'm very sorry for your experience with CertaPro Painters. This definitely isn't the level of service and finished product that we strive to provide. The issues you've identified have been shared with our team as an opportunity to coach and strengthen skills. As we spoke about, we are working to find resolution with you that you'll find satisfactory.

06/07/2020

Supervisor was professional as well as the crew. They cleaned up each day. Very happy with the results. Would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High-ceiling stairway, cleaned siding and painted exterior trim.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2020

Thanks for the review! I'll be sure to share with the team. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

04/20/2020

We had a wonderful experience with the crew at our property. Carlos was the best! Everyone we encountered was courteous and professional. They were punctual and communicated with us throughout the whole process, making sure we were satisfied. I think the painters were as excited about how great it turned out as we were! It was fun to see a team so proud of their work. Would definitely recommend th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our home was painted

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

Thank you for the kind remarks! One of our core values is to take pride in what we do; I love hearing that you experienced that with our team.

Residential and commercial interior & exterior painting, deck staining, stucco repair, carpentry, power washing, wallpaper removal, drywall repair, cabinet painting, color consultation & design.

Front Door Refinishing