Buckeye Ecocare

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2006

Founded in 1984, Buckeye EcoCare is the lawn care company of choice for thousands of Dayton area residents, season after season. We're locally owned and operated, so we have a greater insight into the soils, grasses and weather here in the Miami Valley. With over thirt years of experience has taught us how to achieve the best results and together we'll develop a lawn care program targeted to your needs....

Mantz's Lawn & Landscaping, LLC

We are a small company giving customers the benefit of direct communication and the personal attention of the owner.

Award 2019

05/01/2018

I am very happy with their service. They always call the day before to remind me. I will continue to use them and recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They treat the lawn for insects, weeds, and fertilize the lawn.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

07/17/2017

They make my lawn look nice. I have been using them for about 4 years now, and would recommend them. I like that they always call to let me know when they are coming, so that I can make sure that my dog is not out. They call the night before. Their prices are also very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fertilized my lawn, did some weed control, and grub control. I have close to a half acre lot.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

12/02/2016

I've been pleased with them. They responsive if you need them to come back for any reason, they tell you that too, if some how there I something a weed there or something that you don't want, they'll come back they'll do it, their responsive, their local, they'll call ahead if you ask them, let you know  when their coming, they call the day before and let you know which I appreciate that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Buckeye Ecocare for Pest Control/Exterminating.

CATEGORY pest control

11/21/2016

It went well. I'll use them again next year

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilized my lawn (twice) and aerated

CATEGORY lawn treatment

11/21/2016

They're a referral from a neighbor. I have the best looking grass on the block.  They're a fantastic company. They stand by their product you know they live up to it if there's a problem like I've seen some clover like growing in the grass, I called them and told them that I saw it, they came back out took care of it and it didn't cost me anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Buckeye Ecocare for landscaping services. They do my fertilization and all that aeration. They did the last fall application.

CATEGORY landscaper

Lawn fertilization, weed control, insect control. Tree & shrub care, fertilization, insect & disease control. Pest control services. Interior & exterior.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover