Belmont Tree Co

Founded 1966 • Angie's List since July 2006

Additional contact name - Mark Perkins. Additional DBA - Belmont Tree Company....

Tackett Tree Service

Looking for a top notch Company? Family owned since 1949, Tackett Tree Service delivers professional, quality tree services to residential and commercial customers. We are a Business that take’s Pride in our work and safety for our Customers home’s and Business and appreciate your time Considering our Business for you Tree, Lawn and Landscaping Service’s Thanks. Manager: Bob Tackett North Dayton: (937-630-2743) Central Dayton: (937-272-5472) Call for a Free Estimate! And for Great Discounts.

05/27/2014

They arrived on time as promised, cut down the tree without issue, and left nothing behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down an evergreen tree that had grown to 13 ft in diameter at the base. They even ground the stump.

CATEGORY hauling services

08/12/2013

They were very timely and thorough, and cleaned up after the job was through, and we feel the price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim and remove 2 storm damaged trees, also removed old wood and debris from property.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

01/29/2011

When Mark Perkins came out for the estimate, he thoroughly explained everything that needed to be done and asked questions about what I wanted done. His quote was in the middle of 3 estimates, and I truly believe the crew went way above and beyond what other companies would have done. They worked under very demanding conditions, especially with the snow and bitter cold. My whole property looks com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 4 large trees cut way back (they had not been trimmed in a very long time). I had 2 small/medium trees taken out completely and several overgrown bushes taken out.

09/18/2008

I'm still irate enough that I'm going to be sending the owner some pictures and a nasty letter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a tree that was 150 feet tall fall on my house and two cars. There were holes in the roof, windows knocked out of both cars....an estimate I got on the weight was 5-6 tons. I called this place for an estimate, related the size of the tree, and two days later got a call back. The secretary wanted to call me to be rude, loud and unprofessional and tell me she "didn't think my call was funny". She didn't bother to check to see if I was trying to be; she just wanted to feel important. My insurance ended up paying $14,000 to get the tree removed; it was worth every penny to know Belmont got nothing from me.

07/30/2007

I was a little put off when the company representative arrived in an older conversion van... but he seemed knowledgeable and offered suggestions that I thought useful. His price was fair, with no "up front" requirement. The work was done as he said it would be done and it was completed on time. Clean-up was excellent. I will hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed deadwood out of several large trees.