ATLAS RESTORATION & REMODELING

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Full Service General Contractor...

Morris 5 Star Cleaning

We are certified and licensed water damage and restoration technicians. We are experienced in flood and sewage backup clean-up and restoration. We specialize in carpet cleaning, water damage (flood) restoration (24/7), vinyl tile strip and wax, ceramic tile and grout cleaning and janitorial cleaning. We pride ourselves in being detail oriented and will do a great job for you. If you aren't happy, we aren't happy and will work hard to fix the problem and earn your trust. We are a owner/operated family business and have been in business for over 10 years. Members of our staff are Water Damaged Technician certified.

10/28/2019

It was excellent, they were great contractors!, very responsive, always on time and did the clean up on the project with excellent customer service. This is the company that I would hire in major restoration projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2017, they did a flood restoration project and in 2018 they installed a patio door.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/21/2018

It took a while from the time I agreed to have them do the repairs before they could fit it in the schedule. Once they came to do the work, it was done well and quickly. He also rechecked the house for other issues while he was here. He was professional, clean and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed work on my vinyl siding, some pieces blew off in a storm, others were bulging.

CATEGORY siding,home remodeling

07/19/2016

CATEGORY home remodeling

D

07/15/2016

Started job 3/24/2016 and took over 3 months to complete.  Roofer he hired arrived and at my house after dark to work  neighbors complained of the noise Kept me awake  Their work was substandard  I has to have my insurance adjuster meet with John Lephart., Atlas rep,  to look at the poor quality work they had completed.  The adjuster stated it looked as if a 2 YO had done this work..  Numerous iss...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED ROOF AND REPAIRED CEILING

CATEGORY roofing,water damage restoration

05/07/2014

They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the kitchen & bathroom remodeling service of Atlas Restoration & Remodeling.  They put in a walk-in shower, put up the tub and remodeled the whole bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Bathrooms, Kitchens, Room Additions, Roofing, Siding, Fire, Wind, and Water Damage

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available