AlphaOne Exteriors

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since May 2015

Our Mission Here at AlphaOne Exteriors we believe that we are influenced by the environment around us for the better or worse. It is our mission to beautify the residential homes in the greater Dayton area so that we as a community can grow as a whole and thrive for a better future for each and every one of us. Core Values To ensure a professional job every time, along with the continued success of our company and employees; AlphaOne Exteriors is guided by these core values: Relationships are everything Integrity: doing what you say you are going to do Balance: It is the real measure of success If you want to have a happy life, tie it to a goal. Work hard, play hard, and have fun Have passion for what you do Please Call for a Free Estimate Today! (937)401-3405...

Super Surface LLC

32  REVIEWS
Super Surface LLC

Super Surface LLC is a family business that is locally owned and operated. We take pride in our ability to transform both the interior and exterior surfaces of your home or business.

D

10/10/2020

We used AlphaOne to install a privacy fence. Problems that we had with this company include: 1. Dropped off supplies in our driveway and refused to move it to the back yard even though it was difficult to fit both cars in the driveway. 2. Told a start date was Monday, didn't start until Thursday. Told the process would take 3 days but actually took 3 weeks. *they claim due to lack of materials, bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy fence

CATEGORY fences

11/01/2018

This company did a very good job replacing my roof. I was experiencing a leak and the sales rep. suggested I go with a full replacement instead of a repair as my house had multiple layers of roofing materials. I am glad I went with the full replacement as the leak was stopped and I have not had any issues since. Only took them one day to complete what I thought may take multiple days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing

C

10/03/2018

Quoted a week to complete but it took over two months

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting, new roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,house painters

03/02/2018

Im happy to write this review in the result of a job well done. AlphaOne Exteriors replaced all of the siding and roofing in my house and I couldn't have gone more smooth and stress free. Jamie and Jarrod are simple to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding and roofing

CATEGORY roofing,siding

We truly appreciate your A-rating! Thanks for sharing your review. We'll be sure your kind remarks are passed along to everyone on the AlphaOne Exteriors team. Please don't hesitate to call us if there's anything else we can do for you!

10/05/2017

Very well. AlphaOne Exteriors did an excellent job. Their customer service and quality of work was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters

Exterior & Interior Painting, Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Deck & Fence Construction

Landscaping