Allied Services, Inc.

Founded 1955 • Angie's List since July 2006

Allied Services, Inc. serves the Dayton, OH, area with heating and air conditioning services, geothermal temperature systems, and air quality services. Our company has the knowledge needed for every phase of your heating or cooling system. We will create a comfort system which is just right for your needs. We can even offer alternate ways of doing the repair, giving you a choice to fit your personal budget and preference. We have the expertise and equipment to do the job right the first time. When it comes to something as important as the air in your home, trust our experts! Contact us today at (937) 269-5059....

Essential Air

7  REVIEWS
Essential Air

We specialize in duct cleaning and sanitation, as well as dryer vent cleaning to leave your home or business with the best indoor air quality as possible! We are a small local business that thrives on customer satisfaction and thorough work! We are an owner-operated business.

07/06/2016

Nothing in particular stands out about their service. That's who I bought the furnace and air conditioner from and I use them for service. I think the cost is about average.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Allied Services for heating and air conditioning. They were last here to clean the furnace and air conditioner.

10/25/2015

I've used them 25 years never had a problem with them either doing the preventive maintenance or service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned furnace,did preventive maintenance before heating and cooling season (approximately 250 per year)

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

09/29/2014

He did the check and gave suggestions on what needed to be updated. When I asked for a quote, he said the and quot;officeand quot; needed to do quotes and then I never heard back. Nick

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
79 point tune-up

C

09/19/2014

I would say I didn't care for their services and they don't have to worry about coming out to servicing anything at my house again. Not to mention I never did hear back from them on whether or not they had found a circuit board for my furnace. An as for the technician I had that day he couldn't answer any of the questions I was asking him of what could have caused the board to go bad. Of course I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allied Services came to service my oil furnace. At the time of service a part for the furnace was supposed to get replace with a new one but chad at allied said I didn't get him the right info. The week before of the service I called an he told me what the price would be for one but all of a suddon on the day of service I called to see if the part was in and said he couldn't get one due to lack of info I gave. He said is technicians would have to get the right info off the furnace to try and find one. Well I watched the service tech get the info he needed before he left and what do you know it was the same info I gave over the phone. Talk about making someone look like an idiot.

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

We have checked our records and our Company has not been at this address. Liberty Township is out of the services area for Allied Services.

06/03/2014

We have purchased 2 furnaces/heat pumps from Allied services and they do all of our repairs and maintenance. We have never had a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
renewal of service contract for furnace that they installed. twice yearly furnace and heat pump check.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC HVAC Service and Maintenance AC Air Conditioning Air Conditioning Repair Geothermal Mini Split Systems Ductless Mini Splits Air Duct Cleaning Heating Heat Pump Furnace Repairs Furnace Replacement and Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express