ADVANTAGE MOVERS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2010

C Rated | 5 Reviews

Additional location in Columbus, OH. We provide local and state-wide moving services for Homes, Apartments, and Offices as well as labor services for loading or unloading your rental trucks or PODS. We also provide service for in-house moving. We are locally owned and operated since 1995 and accredited by the BBB with A+ rating. We move one piece or the entire household. Our service is highly referred by our satisfied customers and we're committed to exceed your expectations in quality and value....

N/A

Best movers LLC

0  REVIEWS
Best movers LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. DOC 3523801. Carrier #1176690

07/05/2016

It took them over 8 hours to move a small 2 BR apartment & only furniture & no boxes or appliances. They milked the clock a father & son team & damaged some of our wood pieces. They portrayed they would move a small 250 motorcyle for free, but then had to have my husband help & then just took longer to move. I am sorry I did not use Angie's List because they were Terrible movers! Do not use them a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It took them over 8 hours to move a small 2 BR apartment & only furniture & no boxes or appliances. They had to take apart my daughters bed but with no boxes to move this should of been a win win!

12/23/2014

The workers did an outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved apartment furninings from Columbus to Cincinnati

08/21/2012

Advantage Movers was very slow, took a 2 hour lunch break after telling me they would see me in only a half hour, failed to perform the stated moving objectives, causing us to leave all of our furniture in storage for another year, took a table apart and spent hours trying to figure out how to put it back together, and had an employee who pushed the front door open so hard that he damaged the wall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services from an apartment to a house with an intended stop at a storage unit.

06/02/2012

Called them on a Wednesday to schedule a move on Friday. Alan worked around our schedule to ensure he would be there when we needed him. He showed up on Friday about 10:00 am and stayed until they were done at 10:00 pm on a 92 degree day. They were very careful and worked hard, which was a concern because they charge by the hour. I would recommend Advantage to anyone who needs movers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Advantage to move my whole house and storage facility. Alan and his crew showed up on time and worked until the job was finished, which was about 10:30 pm. They were very careful and worked hard.

04/02/2012

I needed help just moving one desk from one room into another. The desk is a two piece hutch set. Advantage movers did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to move antique furniture around the house. Advantage movers was careful with my family heirloom! Good service!

CATEGORY moving companies

Local and state-wide moving services for Homes, Apartments and Offices. Moving one piece or entire household. Locally owned and operated since 1995. Accredited member of BBB with A+ rating. Service also available for loading or unloading your rental trucks, PODS and in-house moving of furniture. Check our website at www.advantagemovingcompany.com or call us at 937-291-9188 for more information.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover