Ackerman Tree Service, Inc

Angie's List since May 2013

B Rated | 12 Reviews

A-Ackerman Tree Service has been family-owned and operated for over 37 years and has continued to grow to become a full-service tree care company. We offer complete residential, commercial and governmental tree service....

Harrison's Pro Tree LLC

Harrison’s Pro Tree Service LLC is a top quality tree service located in Franklin, OH. We have a certified arborist on staff! We are members of the Tree Care Industry Association, Better Business Bureau, The Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Apartment Association, and The Greater Dayton Apartment Association. With over 25 years of experience we are here to offer you a superior and extraordinary service. We specialize in tree pruning, tree removal, and stump grinding. We are commercial, residential & municipal experts. We pride ourselves in being the best. We are here to offer you a whole new experience when dealing with your Tree Care Needs. Our process is easy and hassle free. We work hand in hand with home owners or renters, investors, city workers, realtors, insurance agents, property managers, maintenance personnel and many more. We custom package a tree care program that is right for you, as well as your budget. Help us structure a plan to properly prune your trees as well as remove the dead and dying ones at the same time. We assure you that you will be well taken care of. We are confident that you will be very satisfied with the services that we offer. See what the hype is all about. Call Harrison’s Pro Tree Service LLC Today for your free consultation.

Award 2019

11/23/2016

They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had about 14 trees we needed taken out because they were diseased.

11/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal for an Ash tree.

04/01/2015

I have always had a good time with them. I got a lot of trees in my backyard and they ask me if I want the wood they will cut it up. They are normal folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use A-Ackerman Tree Service. I used them to get fire wood and about three years ago I called them to cut down trees.

05/08/2014

They managed to remove the tree without putting a hole in my garage roof. (the tree was dangerously grown above it.) They did knock down a city power line and did an unsatisfactory job of putting my chain-link fence back securely (removed for access.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a large maple tree.

09/29/2013

Arrived hour late and considered this part of work day. Two guys showed up but only one was there working. Left or hour lunch and to get supplies and also considered this part of work day. Only cleared Maybe an acre and cleared is not good word as it was not cleared. Still wanted full 3000 dollars even though admitted job not complete. Said that it was more work then they thought but did not want ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gave quote to clear two acres of land with their specialized machine. Said two workers would be there working for a whole day(8) hours. Land had trees that needed cleared for home being built.

CATEGORY tree service

Residential, commercial & government pruning, trimming, dangerous tree removal, stump removal cabling, lot clearing, firewood, land clearing & leveling.