All County Drainage Contractors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2015

1360 Hillcrest Dr

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, All County Drainage Contractors is a family owned and operated local business with over 40 years of industry experience. We opened All County Drainage because we saw a need for an honest plumbing and drainage company in the Northeast Ohio area. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our integrity. We commit to doing the best job possible and we put customer satisfaction as our number one priority. We take pride in our work. We treat our customers like family. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your plumbing and drainage needs....

plumber (127)drain cleaning (50)drain pipe installation (45)sewer cleaning (17)water heater repair and installation (12)excavating (12)well and water pump (11)basement waterproofing (11)gutter installation (2)gutter cleaning (1)

04/09/2020

I hired All County Drainage Contractors to fix my plumbing leak and replace the valve body. Josh made me feel very comfortable as he worked and allowed me to ask him plumbing questions as he worked. Josh answered my questions in great detail. All of the tub fixtures were left neat and cleaned. Josh additionally removed a pull and turn drain stopper at no additional charge and advised me what to re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced valve body in tub/shower combination.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

12/13/2019

When having our gutters cleaned, we realized that the underground drain from the house to the street was blocked. We contacted All County to try to have the drain snaked, but when he arrived, it was determined that the type of pipe used was not going to allow for snaking. We discussed options and decided to get on their schedule to have a new drainage line installed. All County came back about 2 w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to install a new drainage system for the downspouts on our home and garage.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

Thank you for a nice review.

11/22/2019

It was wonderful. They were prompt and efficient and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipes replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

Thank you so much.

11/19/2019

The work went fine. Because of the time of year we’ve not yet “used” the new Fossett but I suspect all is well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior faucets replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

07/11/2019

Excellent! Ideas presented to address problem. Selected the best option and work was done shortly after. People worked hard and cleaned up the area. Received a letter thanking me for the opportunity to bid on and complete the job. Very impressed and would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redirect water coming from a neighbor's koi pond

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Thank you so much.

06/30/2019

Called the plumber and came out the next day to do the work inside the toilet and the trap. They discovered there is more to it. They worked on it for about 25 minutes in a very hot day. They recommend to me that a new toilet to be replace down the road. I was thankful to them for letting me know and to start planning the bathroom renovation/remodel. I have had them a couple of time before and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The toilet nearly overflowed up to the rim and I was afraid of flushing it again. The toilet is 58 years old.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

05/30/2019

I called All County to help clear the drain of a utility sink and to install an outside spigot. The guys were great! Quick and efficient. They were willing to do both jobs in one day. I will be calling them for any future plumbing jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning and spigot installed.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

C

05/04/2019

no one came onsite to look at the repairs in order to produce an estimate. They asked for photo's to be sent. They did not return an estimate for the project until a second request was made. At that time, they only provided a verbal estimate. Nothing in writing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

I'm sorry to see this review. The operations manager asked for a picture to determine the problem. Upon review, he was able to determine a price for the repair & quoted you accordingly. He did not realize you wanted a written estimate. You told him that you would get back to him & he felt no further action was required from All County.

02/28/2019

Josh arrived promptly during his appointment window. He was polite and professional. He checked the shower, running it, and soon suggested that we just needed to push a towel up against our shower entrance so that any water spilling over the entrance lip wouldn't find its way to the basement. The silicone between the outside tiles and the shower entrance was old, cracked, and useless to stop any w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a first floor bathroom shower leak that dripped into the basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

01/10/2019

Not good got a call from one of the guy's an he said he only does outside work an wasn't coming so I called another plumber who showed up 3min after them. I asked if they worked for Dan sn they said yes,did the job that took 30 seconds an then Dan showed up an said he didn't know them so I had to pay 2 plumber. 95.00 for 30 seconds is a RIP.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leaky valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

I am sorry to see this review. You had called the office stating you needed help as you tried to install a pressure reducing valve yourself & ran into problems. We dispatched a truck to your home on New Years Eve & repaired the leak & charged $95.00. Upon the serviceman leaving the house, another plumbing company showed up. I don't see how this is any fault of our company when we repaired the prob...

All types of drain cleaning, plumbing repairs, installation, remodeling, hot water tanks, outside yard drainage, basement waterproofing.

New construction