Fabian Construction

• Angie's List since September 2007

NA Rated | 6 Reviews

All phases of residential and commercial construction. We are a company who's primary goal is to earn your business and give the best possible experience and meet high standardsour customers expect....

02/09/2015

Overall good however problems began to surface later with siding on one side of the house.  Not nailed down sufficiently and it has pulled a part. They came back once to make repairs however problem continues to show bulging.  I've tried to call a second time but no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and siding

09/16/2013

I called and got an answering machine. Left message but never got a call back. I guess it's the busy time of year for roofing so they just don't bother to call back if they have enough work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

04/03/2013

They were here on time. They did a fantastic job, and was very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and replaced our old roof. There was water damage to the interior upstairs bedroom, they repaired the drywall and ceiling. We also had them blow additional insulation into our attic.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the review! If you require any service on work we we have completed or any future project please give us the opportunity to serve you!

03/20/2013

He uses amish workers. They did an excellent job and left no mess. The even completed the roof and gutters. He works really well with senior citizens.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The built a porch for me.

CATEGORY decks, gutter repair, roofing

10/24/2011

It went very well. They came early and got their work done. It was very good. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the whole roof on my home.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, siding, building, remodeling, out buildings, barns, arenas, windows, doors.

None

NA
Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...