Elysium Construction & Consulting

A 3 Reviews

Founded 2019 •

2772 Tall Oak Cir

Cortland, OH 44410

We are a full service construction company, specializing in insurance work. We do Roofing, siding, windows, gutters.....etc We also build amazing decks, porches, additions, basements and full remodels....etc I am a former adjuster so we specialize in getting what you are owed from your insurance company. I will give you a free consultation to see if I can help you. There is no job that is too small or too big for us. We are veteran owned and we take pride in every job that we do ...

roofing (3)siding (1)home remodeling (1)deck building (1)

12/16/2020

Done in one day. Workers were efficient and profession. Cleaned up very well when finished. Owners of the company were very helpful and know the business well. Very helpful to us. Would recommend highly to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof on mobile home

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

11/27/2020

Very professional staff. Nothing was subbed out to random workers, they did the entire job with there own people. I would definitely recommend them to for any home project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodled my back room and added a 4 season closed I'm porch. And she to the storm I also got a new roof and siding from the insurance claim.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

11/20/2020

Excellent! This was a relatively small job replacing missing shingles. Scott was very courteous and professional. His price was more than fair, charging much less than local competitors. He also ensured/fixed shingles around the damaged area making sure they were secured. He is highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof shingles that were blown off by recent storm

CATEGORY roofing