Zidel Dental Group

Angie's List since October 2008

The Zidel Dental Group offers the latest equipment and techniques in dentistry in an environment designed for patient comfort....

Tikson, Dr. Susan R.

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

04/30/2015

They're really good dentists. It's very nice and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Dr. Zidel of Zidel Dental Group.

01/27/2015

It was fine.  I will go back on Monday to put on a crown.  They do good work.  I like the friendliness of the people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Zidel Dental Group.  I last visited them when I broke a part of my tooth.  I've been going to them for over twenty years.

07/18/2014

Very pleasant dental technician cleaned my teeth and performed all necessary exams. The dentist followed up afterwards and always checks for any health problems associated with my gum and lip problems I have had. Do not have to wait long times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual teeth cleaning and exam. I have been going to this same practice for 39 years and can highly recommend it. Dr. Zidel has retired but his son has taken over with 2 new dentists.

03/04/2014

I've been going to Dr. Zidel since 1976. He's great. He's painless. He even came in on a Saturday and did some work for me because I was in major pain. He put in crowns for me and some of them are still in here after 25 years. He did a good job. If I have a problem, I can call him in the morning and they'll squeeze me in. The office is really great. He has a new office now. Usually, they're pretty...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Zidel Dental Group twice a year to get my teeth cleaned.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

07/17/2013

They were personable and understanding. I don't like dentists and they were very easy to be around. I will go back as soon as I get dental insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Zidel Dental Group for my dental needs.

General dentistry.