WORTHINGTON JEWELERS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since January 2005

Worthington Jewelers is your source for one-of-a-kind engagement and wedding rings, designer and estate jewelry. We carry an extensive selection of fine and fashion jewelry gifts to celebrate the most important moments of your life. Or work with our jewelry designers to create a one-of-a-kind piece that will last a lifetime. With a certified gemologist and several goldsmiths on staff, we also offer a full range of on-site appraisal and repair services....

Jack Seibert Goldsmith Jeweler

Jack opened his first store in the Lane Avenue Shopping Center in 1979 … more than 30 years ago. He quickly established his shop as one of the premiere goldsmiths and jewelry design centers in Columbus. Since that time Jack has become an institution in Central Ohio and is often recognized as the “go to” expert for all things jewelry.

01/05/2020

My bracelet broke a week before Christmas. They gave me a price and promised a reasonable turnaround time which they beat by a day. Although it was a very busy time of year for them, they respected the importance of a medical alert bracelet and performed the service quickly and very well. I appreciate that they have in-house jewelers to do the work. I'm very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of gold medical alert bracelet

01/03/2020

The jeweler did an assessment on the spot and provided a reasonable quote. The repair was done in less than a week and the ring looks as good as new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to engagement ring

01/01/2020

Each time the results were beautiful and the work was done ahead of the expected date. When I had questions I was able to talk to the designer who was doing the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jewelry repairs

CATEGORY jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal

12/31/2019

My wife's engagement ring Diamond fell out due to all the prongs breaking. They rebuilt the prongs and resized the ring and she was very pleased said it look better the new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
48 year old engagement ring worked on

11/08/2019

I love Worthington Jewelers. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for this team of very high end professionals. My husband created my engagement ring and we bought our wedding bands here over a year ago. I go in every six months to have my rings cleaned and the staff is consistent with their service every single time. I cannot get over how fantastic they are - plus you get to know them - the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning and six month check up on rings

CATEGORY jewelry stores

Custom jewelry design, jewelry repair, jewelry appraisals, watch batteries.

Watch repair.