Window Genie of Columbus West

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since April 2003

At Window Genie, we clean windows and a whole lot more! We are the West Columbus locally owned and operated leader in streak free Window Cleaning, lifetime guaranteed Window Tinting products, pressure washing services and gutter cleaning. Every technician has been background checked and trained on the importance of quality service before entering your home. We are fully insured, licensed and ready to provide you with the very best in professionalism, customer satisfaction and job quality. Call us for a free, no obligation estimate and put the Genie to work in your home today! For Anyone West Of I-71 Please Contact Window Genie At 614-299-4399....

Duncan's Gutter Cleaning Service

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through e-mail.

Award 2019

05/13/2020

Randy did a superb job at cleaning our windows inside and out (including basement windows). The windows hadn't been cleaned in several years on our ranch house. He wiped down the screens. Also cleaned our sliding vinyl windows on our enclosed porch. He is a very friendly individual. Will hire again. L.H.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning inside and out

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

06/19/2019

Randy from Window Genie was able to fit me into the schedule, punctual, and did a fine job completely cleaning my windows and frames.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside windows cleaned

04/25/2019

Randy did an outstanding job bringing our porch windows and screens back to life. The whole house sparkles. We are definitely going to use this company again and recommend it highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window washing inside and out plus screens

08/23/2017

Quality of work excellent, did not expect significant price increase. Previous cleanings I using Angie's Deal which was $47 cheaper

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned interior and exterior windows and wiped down screens

06/07/2017

They were prompt, courteous, friendly, and professional. My windows sparkle!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had windows washed inside and out along with screens and sills.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Window cleaning, tinting & treatment, pressure washing, gutter cleaning & gutter protection.

Automotive Window Tinting