Webb, Dr. Paul E.

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

01/20/2015

After he finished it look better then it ever had.  If you have an emergency he will see you quickly. He is a one mat dentist office so sometimes it can be hard to see him.  He is really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr Webb for cleanings. He also repaired one of my molars that cracked.

07/11/2014

I've been going to Dr. Webb for approximately thirty years, and it's been great. He's friendly and professional, he really cares about his patients, and he does his best to help in emergency situations. In fact, he called me into the office for the root canal and abscess on his day off which I really appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my general dentist. Most recently, he took care of an absess and did a root canal for me.

04/04/2014

He's very considerate and compassionate. The staff is Grade A, and the wait time is no problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my dentist. I've been a patient of his for about 20 years.

09/30/2013

Dr. Webb and his dental hygienist are first rate. I've been going to them for over twenty years and have had many procedures done from Crowns to root canals. Would definitely recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine Check up

01/07/2013

Perfect in every way. He's kind, gentle, careful, and doesn't hurt (much). I've been seeing him for over twenty years now and see no reason to look anywhere else for my dental needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine dental exam; I see him every six months.

General dentistry.