Unique Touch Cleaning Services LLC

A98 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since April 2016

2775 Shady Ridge Dr

Columbus, OH 43231

Our customers keep coming back to us, because we provide services that work and keep their homes and apartments clean, right down to the little details. For schedule appointments when you buy our deals PLEASE call before to see if we have your availability or a free cleaning estimate call Ever Rodriguez to (704)968-0094. We look forward to provide you with our UNIQUE TOUCH cleaning services....

house cleaning (98)

11/25/2019

Amazing work. The crew worked very hard and did an awesome job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ever’s crew did a deep clean in preparation for an ongoing house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

01/26/2018

They came within the timeframe they said they would arrive. Mr. Ever Rodriguez was very professional and was interested in my needs. He and his team of two additional people took about 2 1/2 hours to clean my house like it has never been cleaned by outside help before. I was so pleasantly surprised at how much initiative they took, how thorough they were and what an overall great job they did. I d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was Angie’s List special for 6 hours of housecleaning. They performed a thorough cleaning of a 2000+ sq ft house, including vacuuming, mopping, dusting, bathrooms and kitchen cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

01/03/2018

They did a really good job. They were very prompt. Price was good. Really friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

11/16/2017

Great! On time, polite and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an awesome job and focused on thing that I ask them to.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

11/02/2017

Scheduling was a real issue with Unique Touch Cleaning Service. In fact, I was never able to schedule the service I had paid for. I left several messages and my calls were never returned. I will not attempt to use Unique Touch Cleaning Service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

10/30/2017

Great! Ever and his crew now clean for me on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

10/23/2017

I have used this service three times so far thru specials offered. I have been pleased each time. The 3-person crew is organized, divided up the rooms and tasks among them and were thorough and efficient across the hours that they worked. They ask for priorities when they begin and keep to these, in addition to covering the usual clean ups. I have not been disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

C

10/09/2017

All went well. However, the package I purchased limited what the crew was able to clean. They did a good cleaning of the rooms I had them work in

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
light housekeeping work, kitchen, baths, floors....

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

10/03/2017

Cancelled due to misleading ad. 6 hours of cleaning did not mean six hours of cleaning like ad said. Only cleaning one time. He was sending either 2 or 3 cleaners to clean house for 2 or 3 hours. Ad made it appear you could get 2 3 hour cleanings or 3 2 hour cleanings. You only get one. Also, could not schedule it for at least 6 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning.

09/27/2017

I have had a great experience with Unique Touch overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially I used Unique Touch for a deep cleaning. I have subsequently used them monthly for over a year to clean my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

Apartment Cleaning: Our customers keep coming back to us, because we provide services that work and keep their homes and apartments clean, right down to the little details. House Cleaning: We use Detail-Clean Rotation System to ensure that our customers homes always meet our high standard of cleanliness. Selling? Impress buyers Will make your home look its best in preparation for showings and open houses. We know how challenging it can be to maintain a home for viewings; let us handle the job. We will customize your services to your requirements. Moving? Ease the stress! Moving cleaning (in or out) is a great way to have a better moving experience. This cleaning service takes place when the home is empty. Please make sure we have hot water and power. Please also make sure other service providers (plumbers, electricians, etc.) are out of the home.

NA