TruGreen Lawn Care - 5665

Angie's List since September 2015

B Rated | 53 Reviews

Pro's Mulch and Tree Service

09/17/2020

TrueGreen did a horrendous job on our lawn. Our yard has never looked this bad, we watered, mowed and cared for it as instructed. We went two months between treatments this summer. The costumer service argues that the poor quality of our lawn was due to the hot conditions this summer. Our other neighbors with lawn services do not have the same abundance of weeds. We will not be returning costumers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn service

07/06/2020

Not well. I could do better job. Don’t hire them, you will regret it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass, Mosquito control

CATEGORY pest control,landscaping,lawn treatment,tree service

08/15/2018

Been using them for a couple of years now. They are very responsive to my request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care.

CATEGORY lawn service

10/18/2017

We have used their full lawn care services for many years, but this year it all went downhill. They over fertilized our lawn and killed the grass in many areas. In addition, my yard was FULL of weeds throughout. I tried to speak with someone locally, but all I could ever get was their call center. When I called to cancel my account, they didn't care at all. Guess they must have plenty of business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care service yearly applications

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed your concerns and would like to offer our apologies about how you were impacted. We are disappointed to hear that our services failed to meet your needs. TruGreen has always taken pride in delivering a customer-focused, science-based approach to our suite of services, and the concerns and complaints you listed were certainly not in accordance with our ...

09/26/2017

Treatment did not curtail the weeds in our yard. Provider would not return my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired Trugreen to treat our lawn. The yard is NOW full of crab grass I contacted trugreen by phone and also filled out an online form. Absolutely on action on their behalf. I them said I wanted a refund. They will not return my calls. Guess next option is the Court of Small Claims. I paid them in advance $500. We do have an irrigation system.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

We take our responsibility to you very seriously, and are greatly concerned about your calls not being returned. In order to resolve this for you, we would like to speak with you directly. Please message us privately with your customer account information, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.