Three C Body Shop

Founded 1956 • Angie's List since September 1995

Three-C Body Shop was started as a family owned 2-man operation in 1956. During it’s early years the body shop was 1,200 square feet. In 1984 Bob Juniper purchased the family business from his father, by that time the shop was doing about $100,000 a year in sales. At the companies height in 2001 Three-C Body Shop was doing 13 million a year in sales. And now, continuing with the family business, daughter Jade Juniper has joined the team and can be heard on many of the Three-C commercials. Since its beginning, Three-C has undergone multiple expansions and now resides on a 13-acre campus. In addition to the main repair facility located on 2300 Briggs Rd, Three-C also has a repair facility located in Chillicothe OH. Three-C also has two estimate express centers; the first is located in Reynoldsburg and the newest in Worthington/ Polaris area. Juniper's business goals are reflected in Three-C's mission statement: "To improve all aspects of collision repair, including: quality, production efficiency, safety, public image and intervening with insurance companies on our clients’ behalf in order to best meet the needs of our customers.” Additional contact names - Robert A Juniper Jr., Teresa Schirtzinger & Mary Juniper....

Collision One LLC

391  REVIEWS
Collision One LLC

When you deal with the guy in charge, you know you’re getting the best service. Matt knows that collision repairs can be a really stressful time so don’t be surprised to see Matt serving customers at the front desk himself. Great service from familar faces is a top priority. Matt started in the automotive business in 1979. Today, he works alongside a body shop team of dedicated body shop managers, technicians, and estimators. Collision One repair technicians and collision estimators are I-CAR and ASE certified, which means they are fluent in the latest repair technology.

10/28/2020

Three C Body Shop did a great job on the repairs. Their staff was very helpful and took over all the problems of dealing with the other parties ins. company. They even gave me a ride to pick up a rental truck. Overall outstanding customer service and service. I highly recommend them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toyota Truck needed rear corner & tailgate repair

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,car accessories

Thank you for this great review. Brett

06/30/2020

Went smooth as silk. Finished a day ahead too!! I, David Downs, would use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body damage on drivers side

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are glad we met or exceeded your expectations Brett

05/04/2020

3C picked up my car so I didn't have to hire a tow truck. From the very first interaction the staff was amazing, they made me feel like they cared and in the end I felt like they had my best interests in mind. Thanks to everyone at 3C who helped me navigate through a very challenging and emotional situation. I would recommend 3C to anyone needing a bodyshop, they will treat you right! Thanks, Larr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car was totaled by a falling tree

CATEGORY auto body repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for such a good review. Glad you had a great experience. Brett

04/27/2020

They did a great job and kept me informed to what was going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and right side bumper.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair,car accessories

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for this great review.

02/25/2020

Three-C did a fantastic job on my car! My car looked great and drove great when I got it back. It looked like Three-C also washed and waxed my car after they finished the repairs; The exterior looked as clean as when I bought my car! I really appreciated that, along with the comprehensive inspection Three-C made of my car's components. This included the body work and inspecting all electrical comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car was hit from behind when I was stopped at a traffic light. There was a very noticeable crack in my rear bumper. The work involved repairing the rear body panel, aligning the trunk lid, and replacing and painting the rear bumper.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

Thank you for this great review. Along with the most professional repairs always expect a nice and cleaned up vehicle. One more detail to exceed our customers expectations.

Auto body collision repair & body shop.