Thomas Kramer MD

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

02/02/2014

We would return to him without question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He diagnosed my problem correctly and helped relieve the symptoms.

04/29/2013

HIS STAFF SET THE APPOIMTMENT AND WORKED AROUND MY SCHEDULE WHEN A CANCELLATION WAS NEEDED. MET HIM BEFORE THE PROCEDURE ARE HE WENT OVER ANY CONCERNS AND PROCEDURE WITH ME. RESULTS WERE DISCUSSED WITH MY WIFE AFTER THE PROCEDURE WAS COMPLETRED AND IF I HAD ANY QUESTIONS TO CALL HIS OFFICE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
COLONOSTOPHY THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE HAD THE PROCEDURE WITH HIM AND HE HAS ALWAYS APPEARED TO BE PROFESSIONAL

04/09/2013

He is a very good doctor. He called my husband personally to talk about his stomach problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a colonoscopy.

05/01/2012

He was very thorough. He explained things very nicely to me, all the procedures and such, and the staff were nice also. I didn't have any problems with the billing and administration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kramer is my gastroenterologist. I saw him for treatment of my bleeding ulcers.

02/03/2012

I had a really great experience with him. He was rite on time and the staff was very friendly. He explained everything. He has helped me out for the past several years. I co-pay in cash and they drop it some time and I got a bill for the co-pay. I had to remind them that I have already payed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kramer, Dr. Thomas W is one of my current doctors.

Gastroenterologist