The Columbus Institute of Plastic Surgery

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2012

There are many important decisions you will need to make before having plastic surgery. The first and most important decision you will have to make is which plastic surgeon in Ohio will perform your surgery. We would be very proud and honored to have you select our Columbus practice for your surgery; however, the most important thing to us is that you select a plastic surgeon in Ohio who is competent and with whom you feel comfortable. Dr. Bivik Shah and Dr. Robert Centno have been providing cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to the men and women of central Ohio for over 12 years....

Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery

Our five award-winning plastic surgeons at Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery bring together over 50 years of combined experience, which makes them uniquely attuned to your needs and goals. Making up the largest private practice in Central Ohio, our doctors look forward to creating a solution that is unique to your personal situation. Our reputation often precedes us, as most of our referrals come from previously satisfied patients and fellow physicians who place great trust in the work we do. Our work is backed by quality, prestige, and professionalism with a customized experience for each and every patient.

10/30/2014

Dr. Sahai is great! His work is perfect and looks very authentic. If and when I decide to have my work done, I'll definitely be using him. The office looks awesome -- they literally have a waterfall from the ceiling! All the staff were very professional, friendly, and helpful. They really gave you enough attention that they made it feel like home. I was impressed at the amount of options they have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him for a consultation and accompanied another family member for plastic surgery.

06/03/2014

I chose to go ahead with the surgery. I am very pleased with the results and the care I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To have a consultation about a procedure I wanted to have done. I scheduled the procedure and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

09/12/2013

Everyone was very helpful. Office was very organized and prompt. Dr kept track of my progress and followed up with me.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Face Lift, Arm Lift, Thigh Lift, Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available