Summit Building & Roofing Co

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/28/2017

2012 Zettler Rd

Columbus, OH 43232

We are a family owned business that first began in new home construction in 2004. We have project managers in both Central and South east Ohio. We know how important it is to have a great roof to protect the structure and interior of your home or commercial building. We use only high-quality materials in order to perform premium workmanship. We are committed to providing complete cleanup once the job is finished....

roofing (92)gutter repair (17)garage building (2)roof cleaning (1)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)

12/16/2020

It was a challenge. Summit had to find panels that would match the rest of the roof. This meant going all over Ohio to make that happen. They did this without charging extra. They kept me informed and explained every step of the way. While I certainly don’t want more problems with my roof, I would hire them in a minute if that happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof had a leak around the chimney which resulted from flaws in workmanship by the original roofers 10 years ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

07/20/2020

Great job fixed spot where I had a leak

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work on roof

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

C

07/11/2020

Communication was not good. I approved the work in early May. Dates were set for the work and no one showed or called. This want on for at least 7 phone calls between May and June. Finally someone showed to do the work. They took the tarp I had on the roof and left all the construction waste. I called again and they promised to get the garbage the next day. I called a week later to remind them the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof sections on detached garage replaced

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/18/2020

The tech came out and worked diligently to complete the repair work. He was friendly and fast. He showed me pieces that the raccoons chewed up. He told me my roof has many more years of life too. No pressure to buy more! I will definitely hire them again when I need Roofing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Roof Damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

03/21/2019

They were very responsive to our request for a quote and came out despite a snow storm at the promised time. They were quick and professional during the installation process and very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

D

09/16/2018

Have used Summit Roofing Repair a few times, recent and in past. Spoken in depth with owner prior to each appointment and on job site each time to discuss scope of work details. Didn't use the Angies List DEAL button because we had discussed Deal over phone as always. Unfortunately this time the work was unacceptable. Spoke with Jason upon arrival to review expectations as always. Instead of watch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Maintenance Package

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

Photo for Summit Building & Roofing Co - 2012 Zettler Rd, Columbus, OH - 37407568

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed]- We both have a very different recollection of this meeting. I (Jason) did handle your appointment. As I explained to you-the roof on your home has been riddled with holes due to the number of tarps that have been applied to it-by different people/contractors- over the years. The work that was done was in no enough (and could not be) to repair the many problems on y...

08/25/2018

Called Summit and left a voicemail. Received a quick call back. Called around noon and they agreed to come out same day given more rain was in the forecast in the coming days. Jason called, gave me a time and was very punctual. He listened to my issue and spent time diagnosing the problem. He recommended some quick fixes and completed them to my satisfaction. I have an old roof and was concerned i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an interior leak following hard rain. Needed professional assessment of roof and where potential entry points of water were coming from along with associated repairs.

08/10/2018

Jason was very punctual, friendly and helpful. He climbed up on my roof with a hose and sprayed areas on the step flashing and a window in that area. He was able to reproduce the leak after spraying the window. The reapairs done to seal the window were done in a very timely manner. He also texted pictures of the work in progress.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak on the inside of my attached garage which was not corrected after a different company had replaced tje step flashing on the roof above the affected area.

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

04/04/2018

Very nice people. Fair price. Great crew. Fast work. What else could you want?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tear off and replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

Photo for Summit Building & Roofing Co - 2012 Zettler Rd, Columbus, OH - 37722922

04/04/2018

It was a very good service. Very professional and they accomplish work in a timely fashion. And the clean up was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used them since 2014. They did a roofing job, also placing some steps in front and in back, some work inside. They did a couple of things on a different rental property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018