Stay Dry Waterproofing - Columbus

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

20 S 3rd St

Columbus, OH 43215

Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything from Basement Waterproofing, Mold Remediation, Foundation Crack and Bowed Wall Repairs, Yard Drainage, and Crawlspace Encapsulation. Life time warranties, Free Estimates and zero percent financing options....

basement waterproofing (28)foundation repair (14)mold removal (11)asbestos removal (3)structural engineering (2)drain pipe installation (8)plumber (3)basement remodeling (1)
C

07/24/2020

I reached out to Stay Dry Waterproofing for a quote on waterproofing my basement. They told me (as did other companies) that I needed to put a gutter system in my basement to alleviate pressure on the foundation and prevent future water damage. The sales team and inspector were very knowledgeable, friendly, and prompt when answering my requests. I did not go with this company because the price to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/06/2020

The entire experience was seamless. From the estimate by the owner Mark Minton, to the completion of the work by Nate and his crew. Nate answered all questions thoroughly and the job was finished on time with no disruption to my normal routine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently had a wall rebuilt and supports installed for other basement walls.

CATEGORY structural engineer,asbestos removal,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Thank you for trusting us with this very large project!

06/21/2020

I am pleased with my experience and recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mold removal,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/21/2020

I couldn’t be any happier. From start to finish the experience was great. We had other companies out and the decision was clear. I am very happy with how honest and professional this company is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

06/20/2020

This company has replaced my sump pump, installed a driveway grate and replaced the main service lines. They have done good work, comes with a warranty, and prices were very fair. Good value for the money, owner runs a great business with knowledgeable employees. They are fast and clean with all their work! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway grate, sump pump, service line replaced

CATEGORY plumbing,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/20/2020

Mark and his company were very professional, the crew knocked out the job in one day and the foreman kept me updated the whole way! Would highly recommend this company to anyone that needs work done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard drainage

CATEGORY drain pipe,structural engineer,asbestos removal,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/20/2020

It was exceptionally done. They explained everything they were going to do and made sure i knew what was going to happen. They worked fast and were extremely professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement let water in.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

04/02/2020

Same day, complimentary quote and crew showed up the next morning. Professional, punctual and cleaned everything up afterward. Saved my basement!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

01/04/2020

Several companies viewed my home and it was stressful. Stay dry made it laid back, didn’t pressure us and we made the right choice. I am happy and thankful for a dry basement and the approach they made. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

01/03/2020

It id not go. They did call and scheduled an appointment but never showed up and never called to apologive and/or reschedule. Not professional at all. Sent them an email saying the same and still did not hear back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted an estimate on leak in family room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

I will have someone contact you immediately

Basement Waterproofing, Mold Remediation, Foundation Crack Repairs, Foundation Lifting, Bowed Wall Repairs, Yard Drainage, Sump Pump, Air Quality, Water Damage Restoration, and Crawlspace Encapsulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing