Stauffers Painting Systems LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1170 Penny St

Columbus, OH 43201

Owner-operated company serving Columbus and Dayton surrounding areas. We are a full-service provider of interior and exterior painting. We have built our stellar reputation by providing quality painting services, expert customer service and reliability to our customers....

house painting (237)interior painting (147)pressure washing (33)deck cleaning (11)wallpaper removal (9)plaster (9)drywall repair (9)general contracting (4)woodworking (9)deck building (6)stucco repair (3)gutter cleaning (3)
D

02/20/2020

After several promising e-mails, the estimate was never done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for exterior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

01/16/2020

Unbelievably good. Jerry’s team was excellent. They worked fast while still executing the detail work flawlessly. What’s more the cost was more than reasonable. Excellent value Excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the exterior of a large Victorian home using two main siding colors and four trim colors

09/16/2019

Stauffer's completed our exterior painting job last week. We had used them ten years ago and were happy with the job then, as we are now. We obtained several quotes and theirs was fair and competitive. The job was started promptly and completed in four days. Even the power washing exceeded our expectations as they cleaned the chimney and walk leading up to the front door in addition to the entire ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting: Cedar boards, trim and gutters

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

Photo for Stauffers Painting Systems LLC - 1170 Penny St, Columbus, OH - 38111983

05/17/2019

I received an email from the company asking if it was ok for them to come by and give me an estimate if I wasn’t home. I stated that would be fine. I waited for over 5 weeks for any kind of response but it never came. Don’t waste your time..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted for an estimate for exterior painting.

05/06/2019

The team apparently did a great job on painting my home which was left a complete mess from previous tenants. I was desperate to have the job done prior to my new tenants move-in and the team came right in and completed the job fast as well as did some small miscellaneous jobs that I needed done. This company was a lifesaver for me and the cost wasn't too bad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2019

04/28/2019

Jerry very responsive and scheduled at a mutually agreeable day. Worker removed deck furniture for me as I recently had knee surgery. That was very helpful and kind. The decks look gorgeous. I have relied on this company for many years to refurbish, renovate and maintain my farmhouse. They have removed years of wallpaper, replaced ceilings, painted most of my home, power washed and applied stain t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed and applied stain to rear deck and pol deck and fencing

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

04/03/2019

The whole job from start to finish took only 3 days! Somehow it timed out where there was an extra crew available, so it was all hands on deck. I'd neglected to move things off the kitchen counters but they took care of that too. They did a good job of cleaning up after themselves. When Jerry came back a few days later to do a walk-through, we found a couple of spots and he fixed those on the, wel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster repair and paint in kitchen and stairwell

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

04/02/2019

Highly recommend! We got estimates from three separate Columbus-based painting companies. All seemed knowledgable, dedicated to the customer, and thorough, but then Stauffers estimate came in significantly lower than the other two companies even though the work described and paint used in the estimates were the same for all three. We went for it and could not be happier. The painters we had were i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior trim and walls of 2,000 sq. ft. home

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

01/31/2019

No problems with the results or the pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
powerwash, painting exterior

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

01/25/2019

I've used Stauffers twice now. They painted the interior of our home. Stripped wallpaper and did a great job patching and making the walls look smooth. I also like working with Jerry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior

CATEGORY plastering,wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

Interior & exterior painting, wallpaper removal, wallpaper hanging, minor drywall, ceiling or siding repairs, roof cleaning, wood replacement & minor repairs, plastering, stucco & power washing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing