Stamos Flooring and Remodeling LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since January 2011

Hi. My name is Nick Stamos and I am the owner of Stamos Remodeling. I have been in business for over 16 years. I have great respect and passion for the remodeling business. My primary focus is quality work and making the customer happy and exceeding their expectations. We really love what we do and it shows in our work! I love the look in someone's face when we complete a job. To see them so happy makes me happy. Please read our reviews on here and the Columbus Better Business Bureau, and my Google Business Page. I am also a member of NARI which is the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. Please call us today for a free estimate!...

Jon's Painting / Clintonville Gutter Co

Family owned and operated for over 40 years, we treat your home like we treat our own. We specialize in interior and exterior home services including but not limited to painting, staining, gutter cleaning and replacement of both 5" and 6" gutters along with wood repair/replacement, drywall instillation and repair. We have the capabilities to tackle any project you may have in mind. There is no job too big or small.

Offers by Jon's Painting / Clintonville Gutter Co on Angie's List

07/18/2019

Nick did an awesome job. He brought the tile floor up and than had to sand it down to the subfloor. He worked hard and fast and made it look great I will definitely call him back to do more work,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We horrible tile flooring in the kitchen that needed to come up.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

03/29/2019

It went wonderfully. Nick and Russell were very professional and did a fantastic job. They were very precise and took the time to do it right the first time. I would use them again if needed and highly reccommend Stamos Floor and Remodeling to anyone who needs work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom tub/shower remodel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters

03/09/2019

Excellent! Nick and Russell were fast, professional, and everything looks great. The trim is perfect, and the stairs were a hot mess until Nick worked his magic. Now they're beautiful. I also was so pleased at the professionalism and communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed trim replaced btwn wall and ceiling, also new trim installed btwn wall and floor. Also stair risers sanded, primed, and painted.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

08/22/2018

Nick and his team were very friendly and worked hard to get the job done quickly. I will hire them again for my next bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two bathroom vanities, a toilet, and a tub/shower replaced.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thank you for taking time to write us a review! We look forward to working on your next project. Nick Stamos

07/19/2018

Involved an extensive bathroom remodel, including removing tub & installing walk in shower, new drywall, custome tile work to ceiling, plumbing, etc. Overall, job was done on time and on budget. Nick & his team were very professional and had high attention to detail. Quality was great. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad that you are happy with your new shower!

All types of home remodeling including Kitchens, Baths and basements. With one call we do it all!

NA