SoftTouch Cleaning Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2775 Shady Ridge Dr

Columbus, OH 43231

SoftTouch Cleaning Services is a proudly, family owned and operated business that offers full "top to bottom" cleaning, tailored to fit your needs exactly. Our reliable people provide cleaning for residential at affordable prices. We do not hold our clients to any service contracts because we believe in our satisfaction guaranteed policy. Our professional system and ecologically-conscious products are the perfect combination for transforming your living space into a healthy, organized, chemical free environment. If you need a cleaning service, then our knowledgeable management team can provide a free estimate in timely fashion. Give us a call or simply fill out our friendly Request an Estimate form at our website and well set up a visit to discuss the details of cleaning your space. Once we've scheduled your service, multiple teams of two or more persons readily available to conduct a thorough cleaning to the exact specifications of your wishes, as discussed at the estimate....

House Cleaning (610)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (36)Blind Cleaning (18)Window Cleaning (12)Carpet Cleaning (11)Buffing and Polishing (7)Home and Garage Organization (2)Basement Waterproofing (1)

10/16/2019

Very poor communication . . . (10/15/2019) would be my second time using Soft Touch Cleaning Services. I had great difficulty reaching anyone scheduling my first service, nonetheless, I was able to schedule. The professionals did a very good job - I give their cleaning 4/5 stars. I had a second appointment scheduled for 10/15/2019 btwn 2-3pm arrival time. At 3:05pm I text Jorge requesting an updat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/04/2019

Excellent!! Used them for bi-weekly cleaning as well as a move out clean. Always consistent, worked quickly and house smelled wonderful. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular bi-weekly cleaning as well as move out clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

08/28/2018

They went above and beyond what I asked. I was very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A move out cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

08/26/2018

They did a pretty good job! They clean well in general, though sometimes the details (i.e. nooks & crannies) were missed. There were very responsive and able to fit me in with relatively short notice. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning my townhome

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2018

07/16/2018

Great job - 3 BR, 2 full bath, ~ 1700 sq ft - cleaned by a crew of 3 in about 2 hours. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

06/19/2018

They did a good job. They seem careful with items they were dusting. The place was messy and now it looks really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I reserved a deal of Housecleaning for Up to 4 Hours for $90.00

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

05/20/2018

Great - I feel bad for not leaving a great review earlier because they did a great job with the house as well as being great with the fact that our kids were moving around the house a lot while they cleaned. Just two people spent ~3 hours and cleaned a 1800 sq ft property from top to bottom right before a party. Looking forward to hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

05/17/2018

They team arrived on time, worked efficiently, and did an excellent cleaning job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned entire home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

05/12/2018

They did a great job and were quick, thorough and quiet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole Home Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

05/02/2018

They did a good enough job that I hired them to clean the house once a month. They sweep/vacuum and dust all the rooms and clean the bathrooms and kitchen counters, front of appliances and stove top. A crew of three people come in to clean in about an hour and a half. They are very easy to work with. When I need to change the date I just call them and they work me in on another day. I would defini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired with a coupon to do a whole house clean.

CATEGORY house cleaning, floor cleaning

Residential & Commercial Cleanings - Post Construction, & Interior Windows & Floor Treatments

Not Applicable