Rogers Basement Waterproofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3557 E Fulton St

Columbus, OH 43227

We have been in business for over 44 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 9500 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out and provide you with a no cost/no obligation estimate. We employee 8 high quality, detail oriented people. Rogers does not use sub-contractors. We base the cost by the individual job. Additional contact: Paul Boeriu. Additional e-mail: info@rogersbasementwaterproofing.com....

basement waterproofing (674)drain pipe installation (99)well and water pump (91)foundation repair (51)excavating (20)gutter installation (14)glass block installation (7)window (3)plumbing (45)concrete repair (26)basement remodeling (14)interior painting (14)

09/26/2020

The crew and Paul arrived right on time and immediately got to work. They performed all work as agreed and cleaned up before leaving. The workers were polite, informative and observed appropriate Covid19 precautions while working in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sump pump, replace window wells, regrade exterior wall, seal interior basement wall

CATEGORY wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

THIS IS PAUL. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE. IT WAS OUR PLEASURE TO HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO PERFORM THE NECESSARY WORK.

07/13/2020

Paul B. was both super helpful and honest. We have had some leakage along a wall in our basement. Paul inspected the outside and the inside. He recommended addressing grading and gutter issues on the outside with repainting the inside concrete blocks. He did not recommend or sell work that was not needed. I'd highly recommend Paul and his company. We'll go back to him should we have any other need...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate/Recommendation to deal with basement wall leakage

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

THIS IS PAUL. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. WE ARE HUMBLED AND GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE CAN BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE IN THE FUTURE.

07/01/2020

Paul from Rogers Basement Waterproofing got back to me the same day I called, came out to inspect my problem and advised that it was probably due to the grading of the dirt in my backyard- a relatively easy fix that we did ourselves. He was so helpful and knowledgeable! I would definitely hire this company in the future should we have any further issues. His honest assessment and professionalism w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix small leak in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

THIS IS PAUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A GREAT REVIEW. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN OF SERVICE TO YOU, EVEN WITHOUT HAVING PERFORMED ANY ACTUAL WORK AT YOUR HOME. IF WE CAN OF ASSISTANCE IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US AGAIN.

06/22/2020

I called them to tell them about the problem and they advised I have someone check the gutters first and then to call a company to find out if the lines to the street was clear. I appreciated them letting me check these options first before just coming out and charging me a lot of money up front. When they came, they had a whole bunch of guys who removed the sod by hand so that when they completed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water was seeping into the basement. They put in new lines from the downspouts to the street to correct the problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

THIS IS PAUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW. WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR TOU SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE CAN BE OF ANY HELP IN THE FUTURE.

04/22/2020

We had a highly positive experience with Rogers Basement Waterproofing. The owner and his crew were responsive, professional and gave clear explanations. The crew kept protected our belongings and cleaned up daily. They also installed new drainpipes from the house to the street - the grass has grown back in and the ground is level. The day after they finished it rained about 2 inches and the basem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

THIS IS PAUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TERRIFIC REVIEW. IT WAS OUR PLEASURE TO BE CHOSEN TO PERFORM THE NECESSARY WORK. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE CAN BE OF FURTHER ASSISTANCE IN THE FUTURE.

03/03/2020

From the beginning Paul was very responsive and made sure to get the work scheduled in a time that met my needs. Nick and the rest of the team showed up on time and were professional and courteous and did a great job. They made sure to clean up afterwards and put everything back where it was before. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repiar - installed I-beams on bowing wall.

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

THIS IS PAUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ROGERS BASEMENT WATERPROOFING. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATRONAGE AS WELL AS YOUR KIND WORDS.

12/15/2019

Rogers Basement Waterproofing deserves an A+ for the service provided. Scheduling of my project was quick and convenient. The whole team led by Nick arrived on team, worked the whole time together very efficiently, cleaned up each day, and during the workdays made sure that my home was clean and not damaged in any way. They are very professional and skilled at their job. TO THE TEAM - THANKS for y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior trenching of basement

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

Photo for Rogers Basement Waterproofing - 3557 E Fulton St, Columbus, OH - 38286200

THIS IS PAUL. WE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TERRIFIC REVIEW. IT WAS OUR PLEASURE TO HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO PERFORM THE NECESSARY WORK. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE CAN BE OF FURTHER SERVICE TO YOU IN THE FUTURE.

11/27/2019

We had a significant horizontal crack in our basement foundation. Even though I had never heard of Rogers Basement Waterproofing, I was impressed by the number and the ratings of their reviews. The appraiser came over promptly with a full explanation of the work they would be doing. The cost estimate was a lot less than I had anticipated. He returned a few days later when a city engineer visited t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair, I-beam installation, sump pump replacement, drain lines added inside and outside

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

THIS IS PAUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE NOT ONLY YOUR BUSINESS, BUT ALSO THE TIME YOU TOOK TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ROGERS BASEMENT WATERPROOFING. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AGAIN IF WE CAN BE OF FURTHER ASSISTANCE IN THE FUTURE.

11/18/2019

I contacted Rogers Basement Waterproofing Saturday. Paul Boeriu, the owner, contacted me Saturday and set up an appointment Monday morning. He arrived on time and assessed the leakage. That turned out to be an issue with the City of Columbus water line. We contacted city services. I was impressed with Mr. Boeriu's professionalism, knowledge and honesty. Although we did not need Rogers Basement Wat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water was leaking into our basement floor where it meets the outside wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

THIS IS PAUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE. WE WERE HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR ISSUE. WELCOME YOU TO CONTACT US AGAIN IF WE CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE IN THE FUTURE.

09/10/2019

Paul came out and gave the basement a look. He was quick to observe other repairs in the basement, then quick to assume me that no repairs were needed at this time and it would be more of a situation that needs monitored. You don't see straightforwardness and honesty like this often anymore. Will call with any basement needs from here on out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to check on a foundation crack in the basement

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

THIS IS PAUL. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE. WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO RE-VISIT SHOULD YOU NEED OUR HELP IN THE FUTURE. KIND REGARDS!

Basement Waterproofing, Sump Pump Installation, Downspout and Sump Pump Drainage/Discharge Lines, Steel I-Beam Installation.