RL Property Management

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since April 2013

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

We provide full-service property management for residential rental properties in Columbus, Ohio....

Tiffany Panhuis Pat Belcher - Coldwell Banker

Who are we? We are a group of successful central Ohio real estate experts and professionals with a client first philosophy. We use the best systems, information, communication and our own experience to create the ultimate success for our clients. We deliver candor and knowledge so you can make great real estate decisions. Your success has allowed us to be consistently ranked in the top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide and receive numerous awards for outstanding customer service. 3 Principles That Drive Our Clients' Success: Information Based on Experience - We help you weigh options, with all the information available, so you can make the best decision for you. We remain your mentors and advocates throughout the journey. Our Systems - Prevent problems and create solutions. These systems incorporate the latest technologies which allow us to do even more for you and further extend our service. Clients First Philosophy - Clients drive our business and we are passionate about bringing them the best service. We love being in a business where our friends become our clients and our clients become our friends. We are partnered with Coldwell Banker King Thompson the #1 Brand in the industry, who also value clients above all else. Through full-service systems, leading edge technology and national resources Coldwell Banker helps us to give you the very best. Their on-going education programs allow us to expand our expertise to serve our clients better.

07/28/2016

Horrible Horrible Horrible Horrible company they will not fix my friends sink who lives in one of their houses, among many other maintenance issues they have had. I tried to rent a home from this company also and when I got to the lease signing "after paying huge amounts of money in application fees" they threw in all kinds of hidden fees!!!! a 10 percent lease signing fee; are you serious?!?!? a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Signing a lease

02/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just finished meeting with Adam (R&L) about managing a home I have owned/been remodeling in Clintonville for nearly 10 years and the experience was amazing... | |I'm in the home stretch of repairs on the home and am starting to meet with folks to explore my options for moving on. My world of options range from renting as a duplex, and as a single family home, all the way to just outright sale. | |Adam was the second management firm I met with and unlike the first (which is the highest rated on Angie's list). Adam was easy to reach, he was early for this morning's meeting (instead of late), he made suggestions for items to improve/create the property for rental (instead of demands), and his projections seemed way more reasonable for the current market. | |Overall, again unlike the first firm, I just got the impression Adam, and in turn R&L, wanted to work to represent me/create a relationship as opposed to just price my home as low as possible so their work would be limited. | |I haven't yet signed a contract with Adam and R&L, but they are first on my list | | | |

02/03/2016

n/a

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property management. Vetted a tenant that soon declared bankruptcy. I have lost almost a years worth of income. That said I remain hopeful after this mess is cleaned up i can look forward to many trouble free years. "Since my earlier review RL has worked hard to correct the situation and has put good renters into the property. I have now contracted with them to do two more properties.

09/17/2014

Great! Fast and easy. Drove down to my previous property manager and picked up everything....easy easy east

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renter Property Manager

09/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I noticed a slight decline in communication when there was a staff change, but that can be expected within any corporation. My most recent communication seems to be back to the initial high standard I first experienced.

CATEGORY real estate agents, property management

Residential Property Management (Single Family and Multi Family), Real Estate Investing Consulting Services.

Real Estate Buying and Selling Services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard