Rite Rug Co

Founded 1934 • Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 8 Reviews

This store has moved to 5465 N. Hamilton Rd....

Kelly's Carpet And Flooring

We offer wholesale pricing on carpet rolls and remnants, Hardwood, Laminates, Vinyl, and Tile. We offer free in-home shopping and estimates. Kelly Belcher, the owner, has 15 years of experience in retail sales of flooring materials. His assistant Michele has 5 years experience and the installers have at least 10 years expierence in thier field and are fully bonded and insured.

08/14/2017

The salesmen and their helpfulness stood out. They were in and out fast and didn’t leave a mess.  They took all of the old carpeting out and away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet

10/23/2015

09/11/2015

03/13/2014

It went really well. When they pulled off the old carpet I wanted to make sure the wood floor beneath it was good and they were very helpful with that. Their professionalism was very good and they understood that I was very leery of what was going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Rite Rug to install carpeting in one room and also on my basement steps.

05/21/2013

We have their estimate. Their customer service seems good, as well the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to give us an estimate on re-carpeting my entire house

CATEGORY carpet installation

Sales and installation of all types of floor covering, including: carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and ceramic tile. FREE in home shopping service. Choose & purchase your flooring in your own home. We'll bring the store to you. Schedule an appointment online at www.riterug.com. 12 month 0% Financing Available - see store or www.riterug.com for details.

Installation of flooring not purchased through Rite Rug.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available