Quinn, Dr. Daniel

Angie's List since March 2012

06/19/2012

I need surgery for my de quevain's tendon on my right hand - It causes problems similar to carpel tunnel, but involves the thumb up through the wrist. I met with him after one year of treatment. He was very professional and good about answering questions. His staff was also very good about follow-up calls and visits after surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hand surgery

06/06/2012

Dr. Quinn was recommended by my primary care physician, Dr. Robert Zimmerman, a great doc. Dr. Quinn could not have been more professional, caring and efficient. I was extremely happy with the course of treatment used and am satisfied with the result. If I have a reoccurrence of the problem I will return to Dr. Quinn. I would recommend him without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hand a left thumb 'trigger finger' situation. Dr. Quinn diagnosed the problem immediately, suggested treatment and applied the treatment. This took less than an hour.

03/01/2012

He seems real nice and I'm happy with them. We are still working on my wrist though. I called and asked if I could get in the next day. He made time to come see me between his other appointments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I broke my wrist and have gone to him for it.

Orthopedic surgery.