ORGANIZED BY L

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since November 2006

Organized by L is celebrating 10+ YEARS of Professional Organizing! As an active member of the Ohio Chapter of the National Assoc. of Professional Organizers, we are constantly made aware of new products and practices in the organizing field. Ellen Limes is a CPO®, Certified Professional Organizer and a board member of NAPO-Ohio. We will help you gain control of the out-of-control areas in your life. And we guarantee it. You will be completely satisfied or your money back!...

Online Janitorial Services

Online Janitorial Services or, “Online Cleaning”, was formed in 2017. We are family owned and operated. Although the company itself is new, we employ professional cleaners with many years of both residential and commercial cleaning experience under their belts. Our approach to cleaning comes from the perspective of knowing that many people paying for cleaning services do not have the time or perhaps the physical ability to personally clean their home or business, at least not to the standards they require. We understand that our clients are putting their faith and trust in our abilities and professionalism as a company and we aim to honor the opportunities they give us by going above and beyond, leaving their home or business cleaner than they ever thought possible. We are in the business of making life a little bit easier and leaving in our wake an air of newness along with happy customers. We would love to show you! Thank you for taking the time to visit our profile.

Award 2019
Offers by Online Janitorial Services on Angie's List

10/20/2017

Perfect. Help me decide what to get rid of and what to keep. Everything is now on shelves or hanging from the walls. Looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Organized a very cluttered garage.

07/11/2017

She was great. There was no complaints.

07/11/2017

I used her three times moving into a new house and she was real helpful. She charges $60.00 an hour and she stayed  for three hours each time. I had no complaints about it. She is very high energy, very efficient, very conscientious, very helpful. Punctuality, she was there. $60.00 an hour for what she did is very reasonable. She helped me move into our new home. She very efficiently removed cloth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She helped me move into my new house.

06/25/2017

She is wonderful, efficient - and her suggestions really helped our life

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped us organize our home

06/05/2017

She is excellent. She is very high energy, does a good job, and works well with the customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She has been here three times. She has unpacked and organized my walk in closet. She has unpacked general things throughout the house and helped me get rid of stuff. She has also organized the garage. We put everything I had in the middle of the garage and then organized it.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Organizational Services for the Home and Office. Closet Reorganization, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Basements, Kitchens. Any Place that needs decluttered to help you live a more organized, peaceful life. Why live out of boxes for weeks after a move. Organized by L can get you unpacked and living your life in a max of 2 days. We also offer decorating consulting to get those pictures and home decor items placed as well. Color selection and furniture placement are also discussed.

We have seen it all, so we can help you too! Nothing scares us, except snakes. Give us a call about your specific needs and we can discuss ways to help you regain your life.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard