Neff Electric & Plumbing Service LLC

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since July 2011

C Rated | 8 Reviews

40 years in Business. Expert electrical and Plumbing Repairs 24 Hour Emergency Service....

Rogers Basement Waterproofing

We have been in business for over 44 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 9500 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out and provide you with a no cost/no obligation estimate. We employee 8 high quality, detail oriented people. Rogers does not use sub-contractors. We base the cost by the individual job. Additional contact: Paul Boeriu. Additional e-mail: info@rogersbasementwaterproofing.com.

Award 2019
Offers by Rogers Basement Waterproofing on Angie's List

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my sump pump and repaired an electrical outlet

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We thought we needed electrically work...(which we didn't) when we first called. All went well that first visit, she looked at other work we wanted done and we said we would call her back. She seemed very knowledgeable...a little talkative (trying to "sell" herself) But, we did call back for some electrical work which went well, we also needed a sink unclogged. They worked for HOURS on it but did not get it unclogged and wanted to charge us over 100.00 for NOT unclogging the sink. I paid their amount to get them out of my house then called on the cost of the "non" plumbing work... In the mean time she put our Credit card # in wrong so it kept being rejected... she started immediately sending threatening e-mail referencing the fact that we had stopped the transaction... she put it through several times before notifying us and by that time she was really threatening and saying she was taking us to court! I called the credit card company they total me it was entered wrong (the security #) thus rejected I let her know and she put through for an amount for only the work they had completed... But the many threatening e-mails were ridiculous and even after getting her money she raged on about how we had stopped it... not very professional, never apologizing for her crazy e-mail. (by the way another handyman unclogged the sink in no time!)

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

08/06/2014

First time we called the owner Michelle we thought it was our breakers only to find out AEP was "browning out" in our block. We called to cancel she was close she came on by to look at work we needed completed. We called and made an appt. for work. She and a helper were over 2hours late...we had another appt. Outside the home in another hour and a half they didn't think they could complete any of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an outside electrically socket not working, an overloaded breaker, a slower than slow draining bathroom sink, a water eff. toilet that was putting no water into the bowl and the need for an addition Socket in our garage (just wanted estimate for this)

CATEGORY electrician

01/28/2014

He was precise and knew exactly what he was doing. He was prompt and that was important to me. The price was also very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced a quarter inch pipe that burst in my garage due to the sub-zero weather.

CATEGORY plumbing

11/25/2013

I could not even start talking to this electrician!  Bad experience, not personable at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Neff Electric and the person that answered (male) sounded very testy, could not hear him clearly, and he grumbled "oh God!" immediately after I gave him my address.  I chose to cancel.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical & Plumbing Construction & Maintenance, Excavating, Storm Water Mitigation, Sump Pumps, Water Heaters, Electric & Gas, Water Softeners, Pumps, Water Service, Sewer & Water Sewer Replacement

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available