Nationwide Children's Hospital

Founded 1892 • Angie's List since May 2009

Additional address - 255 E. Main Street Columbus, OH 43215. To see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org. Surgery is performed at this site. ...

Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery

Our five award-winning plastic surgeons at Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery bring together over 50 years of combined experience, which makes them uniquely attuned to your needs and goals. Making up the largest private practice in Central Ohio, our doctors look forward to creating a solution that is unique to your personal situation. Our reputation often precedes us, as most of our referrals come from previously satisfied patients and fellow physicians who place great trust in the work we do. Our work is backed by quality, prestige, and professionalism with a customized experience for each and every patient.

08/01/2015

My son did not pursue the surgery but he went through a year and half of program with them.  It?s a bariatric program for bypass surgery for weight loss.  The best part of the experience was the team approach because they involve nutrition, fitness, psychology and family support or family involvement.  The graded approach was the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my son to Nationwide Children’s Hospital.

CATEGORY childrens hospital

07/30/2014

It's pretty easy to get an appointment. I find that all the staff is very friendly. The office environment is nice. Their punctuality is pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Nationwide Children's Primary Care.

CATEGORY pediatrician

06/16/2014

Dr. E is awesome!  He has a great way with kids and my daughter looks forward to every appointment.  He has performed tube surgery twice, and also removed her adenoids and tonsils.  He has made also himself available by personal cell phone throughout the multiple surgeries.  My daughter's health has greatly improved over the 3+ years we have seen him.  We especially appreciate the Rhinology clinic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow-up appointment for daughter.  Tubes, adenoids, and tonsils.

CATEGORY ent

06/03/2014

Dr. Otto was amazing. He was very sensitive to my discomfort and desire to use as little medication as possible while pregnant. His ultimate solutions were well-considered and so effective, and I am so grateful. In addition, his assistant was a pleasure to work with, and made appointment and refill requests a breeze. I highly recommend Dr. Otto.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for chronic allergic rhinitis during pregnancy

CATEGORY ent

09/30/2013

A computer glitch erased my appointment, but after I politely protested, they didn't send me home. The nurses and staff are good, and I recommend 2 of the docs: Zarife Sahenk and Jerry Mendell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine exam

CATEGORY neurologist