Maid to Mop

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since October 2000

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Columbus, Ohio owned and operated, Maid to Mop has been cleaning central Ohio homes and businesses since 1993. Call us to find out how we can help with all your housekeeping and office cleaning needs. We take pride in providing the best possible maid service at the most reasonable rates. ...

Handy House Cleaning

07/04/2016

Awesome! They still clean my house. Because I was ill I was unable to clean my home. It was a horrible mess. I was a little embarrassed but they made me feel quite comfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleaning and then a bi-weekly cleaning for 3 years

07/02/2016

I have been using Maid to Mop for about 3 years now and have never had a problem. I get the same crew of girls bi-weekly for $105.00. They are always sweet, thorough, and efficient. The owner is always on top of her game! She'll call if there are ever any delays and is a joy to interact with. I highly recommend this cleaning service if you're looking for reliable, affordable, and overall great ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Every 2 weeks my kitchen, livingroom, dining room, bedroom, child's room, 2 full baths, and a half bath are cleaned. Blinds, baseboards, light fixtures, and even vents are cleaned!

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you. You are too sweet.

07/01/2016

I actually hate to clean. So before I move into my new place I wanted it cleaned.  The crew cleaned things that I had no idea needed to be cleaned. They went straight to working very hard. It was in tip-top shape when they left. It was worth every cent.  Ill have them back periodically to keep it up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One time move in clean

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you. we Will be here when you need your next cleaning.

06/27/2016

It was fantastic when the girls finished inside they came outside and finished what I had requested early. So they swept all the clippings (which I was going to do when I got home). How honest, and what a wonderful surprise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular cleaning plus I requested an extra hour for help with my yard work.

CATEGORY house cleaning

I love customers who take the time out of their day to write something so nice.
C

03/18/2015

My problem I had was that one of them asked to give her the money we had. I asked her to fire them because she was the owner of the company.The price was fine. They were responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

This was a disgruntled employee who wrote this complaint. [Member Name Removed], the customer, never lived at the address provided and states she never left a review

Full House Cleaning, One Time Spring Cleaning, Move In & Move Outs, Construction Clean Ups, House Sitting, Trash Removal, Commercial & Business Cleaning, Packing & Unpacking, Organizing.

Dog Sitting, Ironing, Washing Clothes.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal