Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7455 Alta View Blvd

Columbus, OH 43085

Super Service Award Winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000. Leaders Moving & Storage of Columbus offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577...

moving (709)storage unit (36)piano moving (22)house cleaning (8)

11/14/2020

My moving/storage experience with Leader's to this point has been excellent! My possessions are currently in storage at Leader's warehouse but I have complete confidence they are being well handled and maintained. I unknowingly created a couple of obstacles for the Leader's team, neither of which were their fault, but both were handled and resolved with complete caring and professionalism. A large...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing, moving & storage

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to hear that your experience with Leaders has been exceptional. We will be sure to recognize Mathew, Jason, and the moving crew for their excellent service. We look forward to assisting you throughout the storage process and the move in to your new home.

11/11/2020

Perfectly, the team was the most professional I have worked with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved From My Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

Thank you. The crew will be recognized for their professional service.

10/31/2020

Such efficient, patient and polite young men !! I was amazed at their energy in getting the job completed in half the time another company moved me! I would definitely use them again and most definitely recommend them to friends or family. My movers today were: Elonzo 1538 Jacob 1906 Nick 1915

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move to a new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Thank you for the kind words and recommendations. We will be sure to recognize the crew for their hard work. We hope you are enjoying your new home.

10/27/2020

We were very pleased with Leaders Moving and Storage. We needed a company that could store our things until we finished building our house and they had all the services we required. The movers were polite and professional. They handled our things with care. They worked non stop for two days. I never saw them take a break. We will see them again to move our things out of storage and into our new ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved household to storage & then to be delivered in January

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Thank you for choosing Leaders for your moving and storage needs. We will recognize the crew for their professional work. We look forward to assisting on the move into your new home.

10/19/2020

Tyler and the guys were extremely kind and respectful, and went above and beyond. The price was even better, coming in at almost half the price my parents recently paid to move for our 3 bedroom house. Absolutely happy with my experience with Leaders, and I will highly recommend Leaders to anyone I know moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving houses

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Thank you. We are glad that your move went smoothly and we appreciate the recommendations. We will be sure to recognize Tyler and his crew for their hard work. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

10/13/2020

The team who did my move were excellent. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Out of state move

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

Thank you for your kind words regarding your move with Leaders. We will be sure to recognize the crew for their hard work.

10/10/2020

I just want to say this is the 2nd time we have used Leaders Moving & Storage Co and we were not disappointed. During my home walkthrough of our new house, the previous movers had scratched the front door, dinged the main entranceway walls and the hallway to the basement. The staff at leaders were super careful from moving our furniture from our original condo to the new home. They ensured doorway...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed help moving the heavy and awkward things when we moved into our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Thank you for continuing to work with Leaders for your moving needs. We are happy to hear that the move went smoothly. We will be sure to recognize the crew for the service they provided. We hope that you are enjoying your new home!

09/29/2020

I just needed someone to move larger furniture from a 3rd floor apartment to a new home. I did a ton of research and leaders seemed to get very good reviews so I gave them a try. I did an online quote but the guy that gave me the quote would not respond to any of my emails asking for more information... I called and they said they would tell him to call me... never did. But I was at least able to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved larger items

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

We are sorry that your initial experience with Leaders did not meet your expectations. We are always looking for ways to improve. We will be sure to recognize the crew for their hard work.

09/25/2020

The movers we had were awesome! They were very professional and did a great job moving everything. My mom was moving out of her house of 61 years and also moving cities. They made her feel very comfortable and were great to work with. Matt Penhorwood also did a great job providing me the information I needed and answered any questions when getting this set up. The movers were Ren 1688 and Ivan 188...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my mom from Toledo, Ohio to Columbus, OH

CATEGORY house cleaning,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

Leaders thanks you for your kind words regarding your move. We are glad to hear that we were able to make your mom feel at ease with the move. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

09/15/2020

The guys who moved us were awesome! They were professional, friendly and had the best attitudes. it made the stress of moving so much better that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved us across town

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

Thank you for this wonderful post and for choosing Leaders to assist with your move. We are glad that your crew was able to ease the stress of moving day and will be sure to let them know how happy you are.

Moving Services - commercial & residential, local & long distance. Storage Services. Packing & Un-Packing. Piano Moving