Lane & Kenny Body Shop

A 138 Reviews

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since June 2003

2360 Wood Ave

Columbus, OH 43221

Auto Body & Collision Repairs, Refinishing and color matching....

auto body repair (132)auto painting (24)auto repair (18)car detailing (5)silver polishing (3)car rental (1)

01/02/2020

Excellent! The manager John was very friendly and professional. The shop delivered the service at a reasonable charge and promised time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front bumper replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

06/21/2019

All repairs look good as well as the paint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint flaws and rust.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

01/12/2019

I wanted a lost cost solution and did not need a "like new repair". He popped it back in place with a clip and told me what I might do on my own. He said no one could know how long it would last and then gave me a great estimate on the full repair if/when needed compared to another one I already had. He then would not take any money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I even pushed him. When this temporary fix giv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
damage to left rear of a work car w nearly 100,000 miles

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2019

12/17/2018

I stopped by their location & was readily served for an estimate. The estimate they gave me was literally 1/2 the cost of the other 2 places I had been. I would have went with them (and wish I could have), but unfortunately my car was required to be repainted by the dealership. If I have to personally pay out of pocket for any other repairs, I will definitely be going back to them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on car paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

06/12/2018

Fantastic. I brought in my scratched-up vehicle without an appointment at 11:15. Bruce, the owner, got right to it. After one hour, he had buffed and polished out all the scratches and reattached the plastic keyhole frame. The work was flawless and the car was as good as new after only an hour wait. And the charge - only $50! (I insisted on the $50; Bruce wanted to charge me only $20!) I feel very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove many clusters of scratches along driver's side of vehicle as well as reattach plastic keyhole frame

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

05/14/2018

Excellent work. All 4 panels on left side of car were repaired and repainted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of left side of car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

05/14/2018

I was impressed with the entire process. Estimate was done on first visit and visible to us for each item. Their computer program was impressive. The staff was friendly and helpful. The final result was very satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive damage on 4 panels on left side.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

10/02/2017

Very good work but had to call back repeatedly to check on status of repair. Not a quick turnaround. Took two more days than initially promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted and replaced front bumper cover

09/19/2017

The price was extremely fair and the results look great. All employee were professional and extremely competent in their duties. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to my friends for any services they provide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had running online boards put on my new van.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

08/18/2017

Looks great. I took it the day after my estimate with a promise that it would be done in three days. It was done on time, and they even vacuumed and washed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove dents and scrapes on right rear panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

Auto Body Repair, Refinishing, 4 wheel Alignments, Auto & Boat Detailing, Engine Repairs, Coding and Decoding. Most vehicle repairs. We welcome all Insurance repairs and estimates I-Car & ASE Over 40 years in business.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check