James M Hartley Electric LLC

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2000

JAMES M. HARTLEY ELECTRIC, LLC is a reliable OHIO LICENSED residential electrical contractor for 19 years servicing the Central Ohio area. We are a small Company that provides individualized service to our customers. We take pride in our work and treat your home with respect. We do not subcontract your work out to other companies and do not use subcontractors. Our work is performed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC). In Ohio, IT IS ILLEGAL TO DO ANY ELECTRICAL WORK WITHOUT AN OHIO LICENSE, yet there are many companies without an electrical license that call themselves "electricians" advertising to do electrical work and offering what they describe as "deals". In Ohio, the electrician is required to have their license number in every advertisement. Be sure to look for that Ohio License number as it is your guide that the "electrician" is licensed in Ohio. As part of the Ohio license renewal, all applicants must have at least the minimum limit of insurance and required class study to help protect the consumer. Our insurance exceeds the minimum required limit. We strive to provide the very best in quality and service to our customers. Do not settle for less; call us for your next electrical project in central Ohio. License Number: EL.30229...

EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE

We are proud to be family owned and operated since 1977. We have 18 stocked vans ready to be at your service 24/7. We provide Emergency and Non-Emergency Services for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial customers. We are fully licensed, insured, bonded, and because we are committed to providing a higher standard of quality for our customers we are certified in the following: State of Ohio Backflow Certified, State of Ohio Fire Certified , EPA Lead Certified, DOT Certified, Tracpipe Certified and Pipeline Emergency Response & Awareness for Excavator Operations Certified. We have the convenience of owning our own the equipment that some companies have to rent, like our excavation equipment and our Jetter, this allows us to get our customers issues resolved in a more timely manner and reduce downtime. We offer Senior and Military Discounts. Call us today for your FREE estimate!

Award 2019

07/16/2020

Excellent. Professional, direct,and pleasant to work with. In the always ongoing search for a good electrician (or plumber, for that matter), I have found my electrician!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace breaker panel

12/09/2019

Very well. Jim is friendly and professional and got the job done quickly. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Smoke detectors replaced

11/04/2019

On time, quality work for the price I expected. Kept me posted on arrival time -- finished when he predicted he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install GFI outlet.

09/18/2019

Jim was responsive to my request and contacted me back the same day I called. He worked with me as I cancelled on him one time while I laid the conduit between the house and the location. He was informative in telling me what needed to be done to pass code. He installed my outdoor outlets and ran electrical from the house to them. His work was neat and tidy and fast. He offered me a few different ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electric ran from home to patio and install of 2 outlets mounted to stone wall

09/04/2019

After a very heavy rainstorm water somehow got into our circuit breaker box. It ran down the stack of breakers and settled into the arc fault breaker in the bottom of the stack, tripping the breaker. The next morning I called Hartley. Mr Hartley answered immediately. He said he'd try to get there at the end of the day, but at mid-day he texted me to say that his previous job finished early and he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a tripping arc fault interrupter circuit breaker

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the review. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to hear from you in the future

Residential & Commercial Electrical, Generator Installation, New & Old Construction, Fire & Storm Damage Repairs, Code Corrections, Outlets, Switches, Lighting, Ceiling & Bathroom Fans & Heaters, Sunroom Wiring, Rewire, Hot Tub Hook-Ups, Door Bells, Appliance Circuits, & Trouble Shooting.

Appliance Repair, TV Repair, Whole House Automatic Generators, High Voltage Bucket Truck Work, & Industrial Electrical Projects.