Improveit! Home Remodeling

B 209 Reviews

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since September 1997

4580 Bridgeway Ave Suite B

Columbus, OH 43219

*NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS AND OUR BEST SAVINGS OFFER EVER - $2,000 OFF YOUR PROJECT AND 24 MONTHS NO INTEREST FINANCING!* Since 1989, Improveit Home Remodeling, Inc., has specialized in helping homeowners improve the beauty, comfort and energy-efficiency of their homes. Our mission is simple: to provide each and every homeowner complete satisfaction through every step of the remodeling process. We don't just stand behind our work with lifetime product and labor warranties; we strive to deliver total satisfaction and complete peace-of-mind. During our 30 years, we are honored to have been named one of the top 50 remodeling firms by Remodeling Magazine, and to have won 23 Consumers Choice Awards. BBB accredited with an A+ Rating, we have helped over 50,000 customers. We serve communities across Central Ohio (Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati) and Kentucky (Louisville and Lexington). Choose Improveit Home Remodeling to affordably transform your bathroom or save on high utility bills with our Energy-star rated SolarTech replacement windows. PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT CURRENTLY OFFER KITCHEN REMODELING....

window (112)home remodeling (47)bathtub refinishing (28)home remodeling (15)gutter installation (20)door (13)insulation (10)sunroom and patio (7)siding (7)deck building (6)roofing (5)screen repair (2)

10/19/2020

Really great. No problems. Top knot has product quality and install quality. They also cleaned up well after the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

07/06/2020

signed a contract and waited for a long time for them to answer. Then they turned us down

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window replacement

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Please note that while we work with a large network of financing companies, we are neither a lending institution or a bank and don’t make the final loan decisions. The delay in getting back to you was associated with working with a number of lenders and waiting for them to get back with us. We sincerely apologize that we could not find a financing option for y...

04/01/2020

From the salesman who came to our home and explained the entire procedure. He helped us design our new walk-in shower, picking our patterns, colors, bench, shower head/faucets and doors. He ensured that flowed with the current bathroom design. The contracted installation went very smooth, Herb who did all the work was very knowledgeable and through with his work. He took his time, very attentive t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New walk-in shower

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Photo for Improveit! Home Remodeling - 4580 Bridgeway Ave, Columbus, OH - 38474570

04/01/2020

Once they got started everything was excellent! Great product quality and workmanship!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New walk-in shower and bathroom walls

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

Photo for Improveit! Home Remodeling - 4580 Bridgeway Ave, Columbus, OH - 38478712

03/25/2020

The process was very smooth from start to finish. They kept me up to date from start to finish on the process. The windows have definitely made my house look better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my windows replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

03/20/2020

I had to have my windows replaced in 2 phases because I had 40 that needed replaced. The quote was slightly better than the competitors but the competitors couldn't beat the warranty that came with the windows. I went from single pane wooden windows to solid double pane vinyl windows. My living room alone probably went up 10 degrees and is no longer cold in the winter. The installer was great. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

03/19/2020

Very professional crew and perfect shower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove tub and install walk in shower

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

03/19/2020

I could not be more pleased. Everything went smoothly, team was very quick and efficient. They also cleaned everything up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new replacement windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

03/19/2020

We had the windows replaced in two different sets first set the 2 extra large windows and 3 normal windows were replaced in July and the other 7 windows were replaced in January. I was nice that we had the same guys to come out to install the widows both times, they were friendly and cleaned up after themselves when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
10 normal size windows and 2 extra large windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

03/18/2020

Just fine no problems the window I had installed are saving me on my energy bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Energy-efficient replacement windows, entry doors, bathroom remodeling, 1 day shower and bath systems, replacement tubs and showers, walk-in tubs.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa