Impressive Painting

09:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 17:00

1637 Milford

Columbus, OH, 43224

Small Family owned Paint Company...

Interior Painting (21)Exterior Painting (12)Drywall (5)Pressure Washing (4)Water and Smoke Damage (4)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (1)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)Wallpaper Removal (1)

07/24/2019

Jason repainted our whole house last autumn and I am really impressed by his professionalism and his attention to details. He not only finished the painting job perfectly but also solved many small problems I encountered during remodeling. 1. He did the kitchen cabinet refacing and one year later, the cabinets still look intact. 2. He hung several chandeliers for me, one of them is in a living roo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, Drywall Repairing, High Pressure Washing, Hanging Lights

CATEGORY drywall, water damage restoration, pressure washing, interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

07/23/2019

The quote process was very thorough and straight forward. The work was excellent from beginning to end. I could see from the start that the owner was all about doing the work the right way. I now have a great deal of confidence that my cedar siding is in good structural order. The paint job is beautiful. I would highly recommend Impressive Painting!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cedar Siding Repair and Whole House Painted

CATEGORY woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2019

07/12/2019

I have a 3700 square-foot brick and stucco house that is 30 years old. Many of the windows were getting wood rot on the exterior sills and lower trim. I contacted several painters to get quotes for repairing the wood rot and painting the house trim, doors, and side porch. Of the five painters who came out to look at the job, Impressive Painting was the only one who could both repair the wood rot a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have wood rot repaired on windows and doors of my large house. I also need to have the trim, windows, doors, porch, and gutters painted.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

07/02/2019

The owner, Jason, is very knowledgable and skilled, in addition to just being a really nice guy! He was very responsive to my questions and immediately addressed any little issue that arose. The results were beautiful, and the price was quite reasonable. I will be using this company again the next time I need painting. They live up to the name!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impressive Painting painted 4 bedrooms, a hallway, and our kitchen.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

03/09/2019

Professional and easy to work with. Impressed that they were able to schedule the work within a couple of days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and replacement.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

03/07/2019

Jason did an awesome job with painting our entire house. With the remodeling going in phases, Jason has to paint in phases too and he accommodated and worked around that schedule. He takes the time to take care of littlee details, always leaves the job site clean after each work day and before leaving the job. We had a some wood damage on our brand new installed bay window, Jason offered to fix it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house walls,ceiling doors, windows and trim painting

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

02/26/2019

Services were completed when promised and ceiling looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall kitchen ceiling after damage from a broken pipe

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

02/06/2019

We had Jason come out and do our exterior painting and he did such a great job that we had him come back and do a lot of our interior painting as well. We would highly recommend Impressive Painting!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

02/05/2019

The staff was very friendly, trustworthy, professional and punctual. They worked diligently, and end result was perfect. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and painting to interior ceiling and repair and painting to exterior

CATEGORY water damage restoration, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

12/17/2018

Great? Impressive Painting power washed the entire house and I was amazed at the number of ladders, dexterity and attention to detail that was performed. All the hand trim work was done really well and when I asked for a recommendation for a company to do some other work they had a reliable source that I was also very pleased with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the exterior of my house.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2018