Hercules Movers LLC

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since August 2013

Hercules Movers is determined to be the best moving company for you. With over 10 years of experience in the field, Hercules Movers focuses on honest pricing. It's not about the move but about you, the customer. It is important to us that you are happy with your mover. Moving is a stressful experience, and you deserve to have a stress-free, joyful process facilitated by quality and trained professionals. At Hercules Movers, we take pride in our work and offer the absolutely best-quality service in the industry. Hercules Movers, a 5-star moving company, offers the following services: - Residential moves - Apartment moves - Office or business moves - Single-item moves - Professional packing - Loading or unloading your rental or pod Please feel free to call or e-mail for more information or to get answers to any questions you may have regarding your move or any of our services....

1-800-GOT-JUNK

277  REVIEWS
1-800-GOT-JUNK

Locally owned & operated by an OSU graduate. No travel charges. We do all the lifting and loading. Our prices already include the standard labor, tax, disposal, and recycling fees, there are no hidden costs. We have 11 trucks and multiple crews. The crews are employees. No subs. Additional DBAs - Srose Enterprises LTD, 1-800-GOT-JUNK LLC

Award 2019

01/17/2019

It went amazing! They showed up on time, hit the ground running and were finished WAY quicker than we expected. They were fun to be around and made the process less stressful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our house moved from one side of the city to the other.

08/26/2018

Great company! We have used them several times for moving and for relocation of heavy furniture within our home. Price was great and they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving furniture

08/09/2018

All went smoothly and I plan to get them back soon for a bigger job - and ask for Joshua and Justin.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed items moved out of my house, into another house, stuff moved from the 2nd house back to mine and appliances delivered to Habitat for Humanity

06/21/2018

Troy, Silver and Kaleb were AWESOME! I was SO impressed with this crew; they were professional, polite, watchful, and they genuinely cared about pleasing me. They were proud of their company, so much so, I thought they were the owners but they were not. I would recommend HERCULES to any one - I prayed for a good move and my prayer was answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from one side of town to the other

04/29/2018

The 3 movers were excellent. They arrived on time and explained the process, then went right to work. They were extremely careful and courteous. They took one break during the move out and had the entire house packed on the truck in 2 1/2 hours. At the condo, they were careful of the newly painted walls and helped with placing furniture and little things like putting felt pads on the legs of the f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from house of 50 years to condo

CATEGORY hauling services, moving companies

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and for the positive feedback! On behalf of everyone here at Hercules Movers , we are thrilled we were able to help with your move and make it a smooth one. Thank you again and take care!

Load and unload Services Pack and Unpack Services Delivery Services Relocation Services Assembly Furniture Moving Services

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal