My name is Charlie Griffey, owner of Griffey Remodeling. Born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, I have always had a passion for Architecture and Design. After graduating high school, I worked for two remodeling companies while paying my own way at the Ohio State University. In 1991, I was confident that with my hard work and dedication, I could start my own remodeling company and here we are 21 years later. My company focuses on residential remodeling and we service many cities surrounding Columbus, Ohio. We are a small company, but we strive to be the best in the industry with our innovative designs and an unmatched professional service from start to finish. We all love what we do and we are proud of our constant A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau, our 27 Angie's List Super Service Awards and many BIA and NARI Project Awards. If you are looking for some remodeling work on your home and you are looking for an honest, competitive, knowledgeable and reputable company, I would love the opportunity to earn your business. I personally handle all of the sales and design, so when you call, please ask for me- the owner....

N/A
SKY Contracting Services

12/30/2020

Having worked with multiple remodelers and contractors on two different houses, Charlie Griffey is by far the best I've ever worked with. I have high expectations, and Charlie exceeded every one. Charlie had workers at my house every day (including some weekend days) during my project and communicated with me (unsolicited) on a daily basis. This is unheard of for a contractor. Furthermore, his sub...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement/lower level remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,home theater design,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

09/02/2019

We have worked with Griffey Remodeling three times: a bathroom remodel, a kitchen remodel/add-on, and a new garage. Griffey Remodeling has never been the lowest bid, but we continue to work with them for several reasons: 1. They always completed the job at or under budget. 2. Their bid included everything to complete the job (no add-ons like paint, trim, etc.). 3. When there was an occasional misc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel/add-on, new garage

CATEGORY garage builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/10/2017

In April, we called and spoke with Taylor, who said she would pass our name and contact number along to the appropriate person with information about our project. We never heard back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are preparing for a $250,000 budgeted home addition and renovation. Griffey Remodeling came highly recommended by friends, and we had followed their work on their Facebook page. We were excited to see what they could do.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

C

09/23/2016

Difficult to speak with by telephone. Very abrupt and disinterested in the job when I finally was able to reach him by cell phone while attempting to schedule a visit for a quote. He advised me work could not be started for over a year. I have moved on to more interested businesses. It is a shame because the quality of work on their website looks appealing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finishing basement (over 1500 SF)

CATEGORY basement remodeling

07/06/2016

We gutted our mid century galley kitchen and couldn't be happier with the results. Charlie's team is outstanding. Jeff, the Project Manager , kept everything on schedule and there weren't any issues they couldn't handle. We plan to use Griffey Remodeling for our bathrooms too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Griffey Remodeling for a complete kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Design & build room additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement finishing, garages, whole house remodeling & home theaters.

Small projects, small repairs and completing work that others have started.

Check, Financing Available