Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Columbus

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2009

10:00 - 13:00

2335 Scioto Harper Dr

Columbus, OH, 43204

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Central Ohio homeowners in Columbus, Dublin, Westerville, Worthington, New Albany, Bexley and more, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Columbus to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote....

Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (116)Lawn and Yard Work (30)Pest Control (5)Energy Efficiency Auditing (1)Mulch and Topsoil (1)

10/28/2019

perfect job by Good Nature. Exactly what I wanted done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn core aeration

CATEGORY lawn service

COST $73.48

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it. Please let us know if there is anything we might be able to help you with in the future! Have a great day!

04/19/2019

Adam left detailed notes about the liquid aeration that helps loosen soil and decompose thatch, promoting healthy root growth as well as better drainage! He was professional and thorough (I watched from window) and my highly reactive puppy didn’t even bark...no loud noise like other companies used by neighbors! I like suggestions offered as well! Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn service...today liquid aeration with puppy safe/child safe Good Nature Organic Lawn Care

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Thanks for going organic with us and sharing your experience!

10/29/2018

they said it was too late in the year to do this kind of work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed an estimate for removal of violets and slit seeding lawn

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for contacting us. I'm sorry that we couldn't accomodate your request to slit seed the lawn. At this time of year the seed may sprout and then be killed when we get a frost. It is not a good time of the year to seed and we wouldn't want you to waste your money. We'd be happy to do some overseeding later next season in August or September when it is the ideal t...

10/18/2018

Great service and great price. Very responsive and friendly, and was accommodating to special requests. Was professional and asked to have the yard checked for underground lines prior to them coming out. Quick to get scheduled too. Helped answer my questions between their different aeration services. Will use them again next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Core Aeration

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

09/05/2018

Done in a timely manner and soil test came back with understandable treatment suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly lawn care and then a soil test

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Thanks so much for your comments! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

07/08/2018

Good Nature Organic Lawncare has provided lawn service (fertilization, etc) for multiple years. They are very professional and always call to provide when the services will be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilization / Treatment program

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate you choosing us and making the neighborhood a little safer place! :).

04/30/2018

So far so good. I'll let you know more as the season goes on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired for lawn treatment services

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], If there is anything we can help you with or if you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to reach out!

04/19/2018

They gave me information about natural lawn treatments. They are very knowledgeable and no high pressure sales. They always text me before they come out to let me know they are coming. I was a little skeptical of how the organic treatments would work. Within 2 days I could see that the application was effective. This spring the backyard looks very nice. I will continue to use them and recommend th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a natural weed and feed application.

COST $77.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

Thanks for going organic with us and sharing your experience!
D

01/15/2018

After a few months, the color and quality of my lawn seriously degraded. I complained, they redid an application. I complained again, and they offered to do an application again but I declined. I told them that the lawn was no longer the nice, deep green that it was. I was told that it's hard to get the nitrogen levels high enough to turn the grass a deep green using all natural fertilizer. I was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Good Nature last year after reading their flyers and website describing the benefits of their all natural approach. It sounded good to me, especially since it specifically said that the lawn would be healthier and that it would be greener. I didn't know how it would be greener as my lawn was already in very good shape. I signed up for numerous applications through the year of 2017.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry that your lawn didn't look the way you wanted it to after our first 2 visits of the season. You're correct that chemical fertilizers will give a quicker green appearance. This is because they are quickly available to the grass plants. What doesn't get used right away by the plant could be susceptible to leaching, or runoff. Our fertilizers need to be digested by th...

10/14/2017

We had had a different lawn service last year, and while they weren't bad we weren't sure exactly how organic it was. So this year, we decided to go with Good Nature. We've been very pleased. They keep us well informed and it's nice not having the "Avoid this lawn" flag. We even ended up getting the lawn "slice seeded" which has filled in where the tree was removed. It seems to be crowding out the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Making our front lawn look reasonable again. We'd taken out a tree and had sod installed 20 years ago. We are organic and we wanted to continue that.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017