FIFI'S EARTH FRIENDLY CLEANING

A41 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2008

P.O. Box 141362

Columbus, OH 43214

COMPLETELY ECO-FRIENDLY. WOMEN OWNED. LOCALLY OWNED. NO EMPLOYEES. MYSELF, THE OWNER, DOES ALL THE CLEANING. THIS WAY, YOU ALWAYS SEE THE SAME SMILING FACE! YOU BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AND YOU CAN EXPECT A CONSISTENT ROUTINE IN YOUR HOUSE. AUTOMATIC PAYMENT OPTIONS...

House Cleaning (41)

10/04/2019

I have contacted them atleast 5 times but no reponse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Let’s get the facts straight ... you contacted me on 9/23 at 11:27am. I responded to that email on 9/23 at 11:22 pm. You then wrote this F review on 10/3. On 10/4 at 3:51 you sent another email requesting a quote to which I responded on 10/5 at 10:03 am. So let’s make this clear I don’t service your area. I would appreciate if you would remove this review... 1- I’ve never worked for you. 2- I don’...

09/12/2019

Excellent. Tommy is meticulous and leaves everything shining and fresh.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular house cleaning as well as deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

09/07/2019

Tommy does a great job. She is conscientious and punctual. I hired FIFI's to clean my office on a regular basis for years. I LOVE that she uses natural products and not all those chemicals. I am a real estate agent and give FIFI'S EARTH FRIENDLY CLEANING info to all my clients who need cleaning services. Everyone is always happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

09/06/2019

i have been using Fifi for years because I like the products, the consistency, and the good communication if there is a need to change the schedule. I found regular housekeeping to be a real help to me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular housekeeping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

09/06/2019

Nothing makes me happier than coming home after Fifi has worked her magic. With a house full of pets I love that the owner is a pet lover and I feel so safe and comfortable with my fur babies at home while she cleans! Not to mention how much cleaner our entire house stays with such a thorough weekly vacuuming. My life is better because of Fifi's and yours will be too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

09/04/2019

Tommy has been cleaning my house since 2005, and she has always done a great job. She doesn't need you to tell her every little thing that needs to be done, she just gets the place clean. She comes when I'm at work, so I can't rate punctuality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

08/30/2019

This owner-operated company is superb. She is punctual, professional and responsive to special requests (e.g., a "deep clean" of the kitchen before holidays). She is honest, trustworthy and excellent with our pets. She has adjusted her schedule to accommodate our preparation for company or unexpected events. Her fees are extremely reasonable. I have recommended her to friends, relatives, and neigh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have employed Fifi's Earth Friendly Cleaning for more than 10 years to clean my home every two weeks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Thank you so much !!! It's been my pleasure helping you and your family.

05/26/2015

Tommie did an excellent job  and was very professional. The house had not been professionally cleaned in several years and had been neglected. Now it SHINES!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a whole house (2 bedrooms, 3 baths, DR, LR, family room, sun room, two halls, steps) Deep Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2015

Thank you so much!!! Call me anytime

08/08/2014

They've been very flexible and when I needed like a specific time. They were able to work through that despite little kids who were in school and taking naps and they've been great as far as rearranging things and very easy to contact and text them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Fifi's earth friendly cleaning for cleaning services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2014

03/15/2014

I have used Fifis before, Tommy and Aryn are great! I don't know what magic they use, but they are always able to get my surfaces much cleaner than I ever can! Since all the products are Earth friendly, it does to set off my allergies, which is great! It's so nice to have a clean home for a few hours ( before the kids come home)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleaning! All floors vacuumed And mopped. Kitchen, bathroom, oven all cleaned. Cobwebs in corners removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2014

Thank you so much for reviewing us!

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CLEANING, NON-TOXIC, BIODEGRADABLE, & OTHERWISE EARTH-FRIENDLY & HEALTH-PROMOTING PRODUCTS & PRACTICES, WEEKLY, BI-WEEKLY, MONTHLY, & CUSTOM CLEANING OPTIONS INCLUDING MOVE-INS & MOVE-OUTS.

Not Applicable