Economic Appliance Service

A 198 Reviews

Angie's List since November 1996

4156 W Broad St

Columbus, OH 43228

Our knowledgeable and courteous staff is ready to help with all your appliance repair needs! Serving the greater Columbus area since 1985....

appliance repair (194)small appliance repair (5)dryer vent cleaning (1)appliance refinishing (1)

11/03/2020

Excellent! I first had Sears out here (my appliance is a Kenmore) and they said there was a big problem, and tried to get me to buy a very expensive appliance plan. I had a feeling that was ridiculous; found Economic Appliance through Angie's List, and they determined that it was a minor issue, and fixed it at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended. Fair, honest, and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of switch on refrigerator door to dispense filtered water

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

06/17/2020

OUTSTANDING! There had been a small fire inside the dryer at the control panel. I was afraid we would need to replace the entire unit. Casey arrived as promised with the correct replacement part. I have complete confidence in the repair. It's been a couple of weeks, and everything is working properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stacked washer/dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

04/23/2020

Replaced dryer knob with one for a function we don’t use, making it unnecessary to pay for a new part. He just charged us the minimum for a service call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

04/13/2020

He checked it all out. The tub in our nine year old front loading washing machine is warped, Sadly, it is more cost effective and makes more sense to buy a new machine. I appreciated his thoroughness and his honesty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our washing machine was leaking water.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

02/18/2020

Excellent! They were able to locate parts and schedule the repair right away, on a day I was off work. I appreciated that very much. Mike was very friendly and pleasant to work with. The repair was done in a timely manner and everything is functioning as it should. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Samsung refrig and icemaker repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

01/26/2020

Took a week to get in parts because they delayed ordering pàrts by a couple of days. Repair was done timely once the parts were in. Labor charges seemed excessive for the time it took.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace compressor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

09/15/2018

All fixed - same day - great price - he walked in having the parts and didn't have to wait to order parts. Small mom & pop local company. Definitely would use again and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing washing machine

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

02/09/2018

Dryer works great now. It took 2 visits for the definitive fix, but I really appreciate that the technician left a temporary fix in place on the 1st visit so we could still keep using the dryer while the part we needed arrived. He was professional, punctual, and effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair under home warranty

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

Thank you very much, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Always nice to hear our team is striving to keep our customers happy! Good Day! Economic Appliance

01/18/2018

From the very first phone call, they were professional, honest and considerate. The first visit was essentially an assessment as they had to order the part. When they came for the repair visit, they brought a wrong part their supplier had sent them. The third visit went very smoothly and they were able to finish the job. Each time, the repairmen were prompt, polite, friendly, honest. I would defin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an LG refrigerator that leaked water into my unfinished basement. Another appliance repair service on Angie's List referred me to Economic Appliance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

Thank you very much! We are happy we could help!

12/19/2017

Friendly & professional team. I only had the freon taken out of a fridge, but they were done quickly and straightened everything out. And cost was very reasonable. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freon Recovery

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2017

You're very welcome! Thank you for calling us, Happy Holidays!

Small Appliance Repair,Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair