Drains n Pipes

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2007

Specializing in repair & remoldling of all plumbing systems faucets, fixtures, water heaters, drain cleaning, appliance-hookups gas an eleitric....

Duncan's Gutter Cleaning Service

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through e-mail.

02/08/2019

Mr Garrard came to my house as promised and immediately began to work on a faulty shut off valve and a damaged kitchen sink faucet, He repaired both items in an expedient professional manner. I was very pleased with both the result and his expertise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damaged plumbing

10/16/2017

Vendor did not show up. I was home all day waiting for him to come fix the broken pipe. I also called to see if he was running late but he did not answer. I left a message on his voicemail but he did not return my call. This is very unprofessional and I will never recommend this company to anyone. I had to call another company to come out to replace the broken pipe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a pipe replaced.

04/11/2017

Eddy showed up as promised and did the job requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear the drain on the kitchen sink.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

09/11/2016

They were very helpful coordinating with the city in getting a faulty water cutoff at the curb replaced as needed for this repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drains and Pipes replaced the interior water line that was rusted and leaking from the water meter along with replacing the exterior hose faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

10/03/2015

Called Drains N Pipes our for a leaking pipe.   They came out, re-tapes and bonded the threading and hooked pipe back up.  The pipe continues to leak, however they have assured me that since I have paid for the repair of the pipe, they will come back as long as it takes to ensure that the leaking of the pipe is taken care of at no additional cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The repair technician came out for a leak in my guest bathroom.  He found that all that was needed was to unscrew the existing pipe, use plumbers tape and a bonding paste and re-screw the pipe in.   He also installed a shark bite valve fitting that I provided.

CATEGORY plumbing

all new an used repair plumbing an gas work

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check