Drain Connection

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 1996

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. License #: 33308. ...

Colonial Hills Lawncare, LLC

Thank you for your interest in Colonial Hills Lawncare and Landscaping. My name is Eric Mateo, a native of the Dominican Republic who fell in love and followed that love to the wonderful city of Columbus Ohio. My wife and I currently reside in Worthington with our children. Although far from the island I grew up on, my roots of hard work, dedication and the love of the land run deep. I hope to create a space that brings you peace, more free time to pursue what you love and a place you love to come home to.

08/07/2017

Very experienced and very professional--no shortcuts taken. The job was done right, even when they encountered problems with summer storms, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New drains installed from the downspout to the street.

07/24/2017

Andrew answered my initial call promptly and arranged time to come to my home for estimate. I paid $100 to have the drain snaked to determine if the drain was clogged or collapsed. Andrew wanted to cut through the driveway pad extension to run the new drainpipe, as that would be more direct line connection. I don't want to cut the pad, as to replace the concrete would be unsightly and not adhere w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for quote on replacing/repairing damaged underground water drain from downspout to street.

05/27/2017

They did an excellent job. They carefully tore off and replaced the sod after they dug the trench and installed the pipe. They did everything they said they were going to do and completed the job in one day. Everything looks and works great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain Connection installed 146 feet of exterior drain line and dug a drain pan for my sump pump and 3 down spouts.

05/21/2017

They were supposed to have cleared the outside drain. I don't know what is involved in that. I only know that when it rained today I had a lot of water in my basement. I will have to find someone else to take care of the problem. What I paid the Drain Connection previously was a waste of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my second review of Drain Connection. This time I am reviewing them based on the fact that when it rained today I had a lot of water in my basement after the rain. I thought that was what I had paid them for--to clear the outside drain so I would not have rain water in my basement.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

05/04/2017

They were great, The price was really good for that service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in sewer line from the downspout to the street

CATEGORY plumbing

Complete plumbing services, sewer & drain cleaning, sump pumps, underground downspout repair & replacement & plumbing repair.

Gutter guards, gutter installation, gutter repair, gutter cleaning, haul & grade.